MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 18:24:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Eastleigh
Ebbsfleet United
AFC Fylde
Gateshead
Halifax Town
Hartlepool United
Maidenhead United
Oldham Athletic
Rochdale
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Wealdstone
Woking
Southend United
National League | Gameweek 21
Mar 5, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Roots Hall Stadium
Wealdstone

Southend
1 - 1
Wealdstone

Sandat (90')
Husin (15'), Miley (84')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Adarkwa (5')
Mason (79'), Dyer (81'), Dewhurst (89')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's National League clash between Southend United and Wealdstone, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oldham 1-1 Southend
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-3 Wealdstone
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League

We said: Southend United 2-0 Wealdstone

The feel-good factor is back at Southend, and the home side will be expecting to win on Tuesday. Maher now has options, which has not been the case for so long, and we are backing the Essex team to secure all three points in relatively routine fashion. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southend United win with a probability of 67.14%. A draw had a probability of 18.6% and a win for Wealdstone had a probability of 14.26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southend United win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.79%) and 1-0 (9.24%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.67%), while for a Wealdstone win it was 1-2 (4.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
Southend UnitedDrawWealdstone
67.14% (-0.23699999999999 -0.24) 18.59% (0.084 0.08) 14.26% (0.154 0.15)
Both teams to score 54.5% (0.111 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.92% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)38.09% (0.057000000000002 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.65% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)60.36% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.54% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)10.47% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.92% (-0.169 -0.17)34.09% (0.171 0.17)
Wealdstone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.87% (0.176 0.18)39.14% (-0.17599999999999 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.15% (0.164 0.16)75.85% (-0.16200000000001 -0.16)
Score Analysis
    Southend United 67.14%
    Wealdstone 14.26%
    Draw 18.59%
Southend UnitedDrawWealdstone
2-0 @ 10.43% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-1 @ 9.79% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.24% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 7.85% (-0.054 -0.05)
3-1 @ 7.36% (-0.015 -0.01)
4-0 @ 4.43% (-0.044 -0.04)
4-1 @ 4.16% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.45% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
5-0 @ 2% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.95% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-1 @ 1.88% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 4.6%
Total : 67.14%
1-1 @ 8.67% (0.038 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.59% (0.027 0.03)
0-0 @ 4.1% (0.011 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.08% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 18.59%
1-2 @ 4.07% (0.037 0.04)
0-1 @ 3.84% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 1.8% (0.022 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.44% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.27% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 14.26%

How you voted: Southend vs Wealdstone

Southend United
83.3%
Draw
0.0%
Wealdstone
16.7%
6
Head to Head
Apr 29, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 46
Southend
2-1
Wealdstone
Fonguck (50'), Cardwell (81')
Clayden (27')
Sep 24, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 11
Wealdstone
0-1
Southend
Dackers (63' pen.)
Apr 15, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 40
Southend
0-1
Wealdstone

Neal (35')
Browne (68')
Wickens (11'), Elito (11'), Cook (58'), Ferguson (61'), Charles (87')
Aug 30, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 3
Wealdstone
0-0
Southend
Umerah (71'), Dyer (82')
Arnold (28'), Ralph (31'), Ferguson (49'), White (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CChesterfield4631510106654198
2Barnet462681291603186
3Bromley462215973492481
4AltrinchamAltrincham4622111384592577
5Solihull MoorsSolihull462113127162976
6Gateshead462291588642475
7Halifax TownHalifax461914135850871
8Aldershot TownAldershot46209177483-969
9Southend UnitedSouthend4621121370452565
10Oldham AthleticOldham461518136360363
11Rochdale461614166964562
12Hartlepool UnitedHartlepool46179207082-1260
13Eastleigh461611197387-1459
14Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead461513186067-758
15Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red461414186963656
16WealdstoneWealdstone461511206072-1256
17Woking461510214955-655
18Fylde461510217482-855
19Ebbsfleet461412205974-1554
20York City461217175569-1453
21Boreham WoodBoreham Wood461216185973-1452
22Kidderminster HarriersKidderminster461113224059-1946
23Dorking WanderersDorking46129255485-3145
24Oxford CityOxford City4689295494-4033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!