MX23RW : Monday, April 15 03:30:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 17, 2024 at 1pm UK
Riverside Stadium

Boro U21s
1 - 2
Spurs U21s

Gitau (45+2')
Bridge (74'), Hannah (80'), Wheaton (87'), Whelan (87'), Finch (90')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Lankshear (3'), Ajayi (88')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Middlesbrough Under-21s and Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boro U21s 3-2 Man Utd U21s
Friday, March 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Arsenal U21s 1-1 Spurs U21s
Friday, March 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s win with a probability of 56.73%. A win for Middlesbrough Under-21s had a probability of 23.68% and a draw had a probability of 19.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (6.93%) and 0-2 (6.06%). The likeliest Middlesbrough Under-21s win was 2-1 (5.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.66%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s in this match.

Result
Middlesbrough Under-21sDrawTottenham Hotspur Under-21s
23.68% (0.126 0.13) 19.58% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 56.73% (-0.116 -0.12)
Both teams to score 69.54% (0.191 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
73.12% (0.18000000000001 0.18)26.88% (-0.173 -0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
52.66% (0.227 0.23)47.34% (-0.22 -0.22)
Middlesbrough Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.04% (0.19200000000001 0.19)22.96% (-0.186 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.26% (0.27800000000001 0.28)56.74% (-0.273 -0.27)
Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.26% (0.030000000000001 0.03)9.74% (-0.023 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.58% (0.064999999999998 0.06)32.42% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Middlesbrough Under-21s 23.68%
    Tottenham Hotspur Under-21s 56.73%
    Draw 19.58%
Middlesbrough Under-21sDrawTottenham Hotspur Under-21s
2-1 @ 5.64% (0.008 0.01)
1-0 @ 3.29% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.22% (0.026 0.03)
3-1 @ 2.77% (0.019 0.02)
2-0 @ 2.42% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 1.19% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.19% (0.016 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.02% (0.013 0.01)
4-3 @ 0.92% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 23.68%
1-1 @ 7.66% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-2 @ 6.57% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-3 @ 2.5% (0.023 0.02)
0-0 @ 2.24% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 19.58%
1-2 @ 8.92% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
1-3 @ 6.93% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.06% (-0.052 -0.05)
0-1 @ 5.21% (-0.051 -0.05)
2-3 @ 5.1% (0.019 0.02)
0-3 @ 4.71% (-0.035 -0.04)
1-4 @ 4.03% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
2-4 @ 2.97% (0.015 0.02)
0-4 @ 2.74% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-5 @ 1.88% (0.0010000000000001 0)
3-4 @ 1.46% (0.015 0.01)
2-5 @ 1.38% (0.0079999999999998 0.01)
0-5 @ 1.28% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 4.07%
Total : 56.73%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!