MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 00:58:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 1, 2024 at 7pm UK
Carrow Road

Norwich U21s
2 - 3
Boro U21s

Myles (45+2'), Duffy (49')
Djedje (33'), Mundle-Smith (34')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Willis (14'), Finch (23'), Gibson (76')
Lindo (5'), Traore (57')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Norwich City Under-21s and Middlesbrough Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Norwich U21s 3-3 Fulham U21s
Friday, February 16 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Boro U21s 1-3 Chelsea U21s
Friday, February 23 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Norwich City Under-21s win with a probability of 48.12%. A win for Middlesbrough Under-21s had a probability of 32.09% and a draw had a probability of 19.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Norwich City Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 7.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.84%) and 3-2 (5.5%). The likeliest Middlesbrough Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 2-2 (7.14%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 4.5% likelihood.

Result
Norwich City Under-21sDrawMiddlesbrough Under-21s
48.12% (0.608 0.61) 19.8% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05) 32.09% (-0.556 -0.56)
Both teams to score 76.35% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
78.86% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)21.14% (0.026 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
60.3% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)39.7% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
Norwich City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.07% (0.15000000000001 0.15)9.93% (-0.146 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.13% (0.34100000000001 0.34)32.87% (-0.337 -0.34)
Middlesbrough Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.78% (-0.247 -0.25)15.23% (0.252 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.12% (-0.47000000000001 -0.47)43.89% (0.474 0.47)
Score Analysis
    Norwich City Under-21s 48.12%
    Middlesbrough Under-21s 32.09%
    Draw 19.8%
Norwich City Under-21sDrawMiddlesbrough Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.59% (0.044 0.04)
3-1 @ 5.84% (0.071 0.07)
3-2 @ 5.5% (0.019 0.02)
2-0 @ 4.03% (0.059 0.06)
1-0 @ 3.49% (0.029 0.03)
4-1 @ 3.37% (0.062 0.06)
4-2 @ 3.17% (0.031 0.03)
3-0 @ 3.1% (0.064 0.06)
4-3 @ 1.99% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.79% (0.048 0.05)
5-1 @ 1.56% (0.039 0.04)
5-2 @ 1.47% (0.024 0.02)
5-3 @ 0.92% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 4.28%
Total : 48.12%
2-2 @ 7.14% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-1 @ 6.57% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 3.45% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-0 @ 1.51% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-4 @ 0.94% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 19.8%
1-2 @ 6.19% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
2-3 @ 4.48% (-0.052 -0.05)
1-3 @ 3.88% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-1 @ 2.85% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.68% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-4 @ 2.11% (-0.043 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.83% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.68% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-4 @ 1.62% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 4.77%
Total : 32.09%

Head to Head
Feb 24, 2023 12pm
Norwich U21s
2-2
Boro U21s
Rowe (45+1'), Woolston (86' og.)
Cornet (84'), Gitau (90+3')
Sep 18, 2022 1pm
Boro U21s
1-3
Norwich U21s
Hoppe (51')
Brooke (45'), Hills (78'), Kamara (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!