MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 11:42:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 22, 2024 at 7pm UK
Eppleton Colliery Football Ground

Sunderland U21s
4 - 2
Leicester U21s

Jones (3', 60'), Dack (32'), Ryder (90+2')
Cameron (6'), Fieldson (23'), Bell (78'), Burke (78'), Ryder (83'), Jones (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Braybroke (7'), Richards (73')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Sunderland Under-21s and Leicester City Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sunderland U21s 2-3 Newcastle U21s
Monday, March 18 at 1pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Aston Villa U21s 2-2 Leicester U21s
Friday, March 15 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sunderland Under-21s win with a probability of 50.78%. A win for Leicester City Under-21s had a probability of 28.63% and a draw had a probability of 20.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sunderland Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.27%) and 2-0 (5.39%). The likeliest Leicester City Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.41%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.97%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sunderland Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Sunderland Under-21sDrawLeicester City Under-21s
50.78% (5.428 5.43) 20.59% (-0.903 -0.9) 28.63% (-4.529 -4.53)
Both teams to score 70.85% (0.69499999999999 0.69)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.78% (1.963 1.96)27.21% (-1.966 -1.97)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
52.24% (2.435 2.44)47.76% (-2.437 -2.44)
Sunderland Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.61% (2.366 2.37)11.39% (-2.37 -2.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.87% (4.916 4.92)36.13% (-4.92 -4.92)
Leicester City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.96% (-1.391 -1.39)20.04% (1.388 1.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.75% (-2.283 -2.28)52.25% (2.28 2.28)
Score Analysis
    Sunderland Under-21s 50.78%
    Leicester City Under-21s 28.63%
    Draw 20.59%
Sunderland Under-21sDrawLeicester City Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.66% (0.181 0.18)
3-1 @ 6.27% (0.665 0.66)
2-0 @ 5.39% (0.338 0.34)
3-2 @ 5.04% (0.334 0.33)
1-0 @ 4.96% (-0.132 -0.13)
3-0 @ 3.9% (0.564 0.56)
4-1 @ 3.41% (0.627 0.63)
4-2 @ 2.74% (0.403 0.4)
4-0 @ 2.12% (0.464 0.46)
5-1 @ 1.48% (0.377 0.38)
4-3 @ 1.47% (0.161 0.16)
5-2 @ 1.19% (0.263 0.26)
5-0 @ 0.92% (0.264 0.26)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 50.78%
1-1 @ 7.97% (-0.577 -0.58)
2-2 @ 6.96% (-0.159 -0.16)
3-3 @ 2.7% (0.066 0.07)
0-0 @ 2.28% (-0.284 -0.28)
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 20.59%
1-2 @ 6.41% (-0.771 -0.77)
2-3 @ 3.73% (-0.255 -0.26)
0-1 @ 3.67% (-0.641 -0.64)
1-3 @ 3.43% (-0.585 -0.59)
0-2 @ 2.95% (-0.67 -0.67)
0-3 @ 1.58% (-0.445 -0.45)
2-4 @ 1.5% (-0.175 -0.18)
1-4 @ 1.38% (-0.308 -0.31)
3-4 @ 1.09% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 2.91%
Total : 28.63%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!