MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:29:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Everton logo
Premier League | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Goodison Park
West Ham logo

Everton
1 - 3
West Ham

Beto (56')
Pickford (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Zouma (62'), Soucek (90+1'), Alvarez (90+5')
Antonio (90+3'), Soucek (90+2')

The Match

Match Report

Tomas Soucek and Edson Alvarez both score in second-half stoppage time as West Ham United record a 3-1 win over Everton in the Premier League at Goodison Park.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Everton and West Ham United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brighton 1-1 Everton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: West Ham 4-2 Brentford
Monday, February 26 at 8pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Everton win with a probability of 47.4%. A win for West Ham United had a probability of 27.39% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Everton win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.34%) and 2-0 (8.32%). The likeliest West Ham United win was 0-1 (7.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood.

Result
EvertonDrawWest Ham United
47.4% (0.00099999999999767 0) 25.21%27.39%
Both teams to score 53.25%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.16%49.84%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.16%71.84% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.95% (0.0010000000000048 0)21.05%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.15%53.85% (0.00099999999999767 0)
West Ham United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.44%32.56% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.91%69.09%
Score Analysis
    Everton 47.4%
    West Ham United 27.39%
    Draw 25.21%
EvertonDrawWest Ham United
1-0 @ 10.68% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.34%
2-0 @ 8.32%
3-1 @ 4.85%
3-0 @ 4.32%
3-2 @ 2.72%
4-1 @ 1.89%
4-0 @ 1.68%
4-2 @ 1.06%
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 47.4%
1-1 @ 11.98%
0-0 @ 6.85%
2-2 @ 5.24%
3-3 @ 1.02%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.21%
0-1 @ 7.69%
1-2 @ 6.72%
0-2 @ 4.32%
1-3 @ 2.52%
2-3 @ 1.96%
0-3 @ 1.61%
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 27.39%

How you voted: Everton vs West Ham

Everton
30.9%
Draw
34.0%
West Ham United
35.1%
188
Head to Head
Oct 29, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 10
West Ham
0-1
Everton

Kudus (28'), Paqueta (69'), Benrahma (76'), Alvarez (83')
Jan 21, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 21
West Ham
2-0
Everton
Bowen (34', 41')
Sep 18, 2022 2.15pm
Apr 3, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 31
West Ham
2-1
Everton
Cresswell (32'), Bowen (58')
Cresswell (90+4')
Holgate (53')
Keane (34'), Holgate (84')
Keane (65')
Oct 17, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 8
Everton
0-1
West Ham
Ogbonna (74')
Antonio (10'), Fornals (31')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal32225575264971
3Liverpool32218372314171
4Aston Villa33196868491963
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham33139115258-648
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Fulham33126154951-242
13Bournemouth32119124757-1042
14Crystal Palace3289153754-1733
15Brentford3388174758-1132
16Everton3298153248-1627
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!