MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 06:50:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Manchester City logo
Premier League | Gameweek 24
Feb 10, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
Etihad Stadium
Everton logo

Man City
2 - 0
Everton

Haaland (71', 85')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Gueye (54'), Garner (90+7')

The Match

Match Report

Erling Haaland scores a second-half brace to fire Manchester City to a 2-0 victory over Everton at the Etihad Stadium.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash between Manchester City and Everton.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Manchester City and Everton, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Manchester City could line up for Saturday's Premier League clash with Everton.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Manchester City's injury and suspension news ahead of their Premier League clash with Everton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Everton 2-2 Spurs
Saturday, February 3 at 12.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 85.58%. A draw had a probability of 9.3% and a win for Everton had a probability of 5.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win was 3-0 with a probability of 9.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.68%) and 4-0 (8.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (4.07%), while for a Everton win it was 1-2 (1.62%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Manchester City would win this match.

Result
Manchester CityDrawEverton
85.58% (-0.21300000000001 -0.21) 9.31% (0.133 0.13) 5.11% (0.077000000000001 0.08)
Both teams to score 53.09% (-0.121 -0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
78.97% (-0.363 -0.36)21.03% (0.36 0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
60.45% (-0.50700000000001 -0.51)39.54% (0.504 0.5)
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
96.67% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)3.33% (0.084 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
85.35% (-0.291 -0.29)14.65% (0.288 0.29)
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.92% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)45.08% (0.075000000000003 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19% (-0.065000000000001 -0.07)80.99% (0.060999999999993 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Manchester City 85.58%
    Everton 5.11%
    Draw 9.31%
Manchester CityDrawEverton
3-0 @ 9.85% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
2-0 @ 8.68% (0.106 0.11)
4-0 @ 8.38% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-1 @ 7.85% (0.021 0.02)
2-1 @ 6.92% (0.071 0.07)
4-1 @ 6.68% (-0.032 -0.03)
5-0 @ 5.7% (-0.059 -0.06)
1-0 @ 5.1% (0.1 0.1)
5-1 @ 4.55% (-0.057 -0.06)
6-0 @ 3.24% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-2 @ 3.13% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-2 @ 2.66% (-0.018 -0.02)
6-1 @ 2.58% (-0.052 -0.05)
5-2 @ 1.81% (-0.026 -0.03)
7-0 @ 1.57% (-0.04 -0.04)
7-1 @ 1.25% (-0.035 -0.04)
6-2 @ 1.03% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 4.6%
Total : 85.58%
1-1 @ 4.07% (0.072 0.07)
2-2 @ 2.76% (0.023 0.02)
0-0 @ 1.5% (0.041 0.04)
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 9.31%
1-2 @ 1.62% (0.025 0.03)
0-1 @ 1.2% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 5.11%

How you voted: Man City vs Everton

Manchester City
89.0%
Draw
5.5%
Everton
5.5%
237
Head to Head
Dec 27, 2023 8.15pm
Gameweek 19
Everton
1-3
Man City
Harrison (29')
Patterson (39'), Gomes (60'), Pickford (63'), Branthwaite (78')
Foden (53'), Alvarez (64' pen.), Silva (86')
Akanji (59'), Grealish (81')
May 14, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 36
Everton
0-3
Man City
Gundogan (37', 51'), Braut Haaland (39')
Dec 31, 2022 3pm
Feb 26, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 27
Everton
0-1
Man City

van de Beek (27'), Allan (57'), Alli (90+6')
Foden (82')
Ederson (87'), Foden (89')
Nov 21, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 12
Man City
3-0
Everton
Sterling (44'), Rodri (55'), Silva (86')
Laporte (45+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Arsenal33235577265174
2Liverpool33228375324374
3Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
4Aston Villa34206871502166
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham34139125463-948
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves33127144653-743
12Fulham34126165054-442
13Bournemouth33119134860-1242
14Crystal Palace3399154256-1436
15Brentford3498175259-735
16Everton33108153448-1430
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3479184260-1826
18Luton TownLuton3467214775-2825
19Burnley3458213769-3223
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3337233188-5716


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!