MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:35:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Fulham logo
Premier League | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Craven Cottage
Brighton logo

Fulham
3 - 0
Brighton

Wilson (21'), Muniz (32'), Traore (90+1')
Reid (89')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Balepa (8'), Estupinan (57')

The Match

Match Report

Harry Wilson, Rodrigo Muniz and Adama Traore score the goals as Fulham record a 3-0 victory over Brighton & Hove Albion in Saturday's Premier League contest at Craven Cottage.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Fulham and Brighton & Hove Albion, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Man Utd 1-2 Fulham
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brighton & Hove Albion win with a probability of 43.67%. A win for Fulham had a probability of 33.62% and a draw had a probability of 22.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.34%) and 0-2 (5.68%). The likeliest Fulham win was 2-1 (7.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.83%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Fulham would win this match.

Result
FulhamDrawBrighton & Hove Albion
33.62% (0.085000000000001 0.09) 22.7% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 43.67% (-0.116 -0.12)
Both teams to score 65.63% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.87% (-0.108 -0.11)35.13% (0.107 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.86% (-0.12 -0.12)57.14% (0.119 0.12)
Fulham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.78% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)21.22% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.88% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)54.12% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.31% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)16.69% (0.088000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.43% (-0.159 -0.16)46.57% (0.158 0.16)
Score Analysis
    Fulham 33.62%
    Brighton & Hove Albion 43.67%
    Draw 22.7%
FulhamDrawBrighton & Hove Albion
2-1 @ 7.62% (0.017 0.02)
1-0 @ 5.49% (0.029 0.03)
2-0 @ 4.26% (0.023 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.94% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.52% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 2.2% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.53% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.37% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.71%
Total : 33.62%
1-1 @ 9.83% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 6.82% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-0 @ 3.54% (0.019 0.02)
3-3 @ 2.1% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 22.7%
1-2 @ 8.8% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
0-1 @ 6.34% (0.015 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.68% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 5.25% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-3 @ 4.07% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
0-3 @ 3.39% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-4 @ 2.35% (-0.015 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.82% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.52% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
3-4 @ 0.94% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 3.51%
Total : 43.67%

How you voted: Fulham vs Brighton

Fulham
56.6%
Draw
20.9%
Brighton & Hove Albion
22.5%
182
Head to Head
Oct 29, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 10
Brighton
1-1
Fulham
Ferguson (26')
Palhinha (65')
Robinson (73'), Muniz (78'), Wilson (90')
Feb 18, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 24
Brighton
0-1
Fulham
Solomon (88')
Aug 30, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 5
Fulham
2-1
Brighton
Mitrovic (48'), Dunk (55' og.)
Mac Allister (60' pen.)
Jan 27, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 20
Brighton
0-0
Fulham
Bissouma (27'), Mac Allister (44')
Reed (45+1')
Dec 16, 2020 8pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal32225575264971
3Liverpool32218372314171
4Aston Villa33196868491963
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham33139115258-648
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Fulham33126154951-242
13Bournemouth32119124757-1042
14Crystal Palace3289153754-1733
15Brentford3388174758-1132
16Everton3298153248-1627
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!