MX23RW : Monday, May 20 19:18:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Fulham logo
Premier League | Gameweek 25
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
Craven Cottage
Aston Villa logo

Fulham
1 - 2
Aston Villa

Muniz (63')
Palhinha (86'), Castagne (89'), Lukic (90'), Wilson (90+4'), Traore (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Watkins (23', 56')
McGinn (32'), Moreno (74')

The Match

Match Report

Ollie Watkins scores a brace to hand Aston Villa a much-needed 2-1 win over Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Fulham and Aston Villa, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fulham 3-1 Bournemouth
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-2 Man Utd
Sunday, February 11 at 4.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Aston Villa win with a probability of 42.22%. A win for Fulham has a probability of 33.49% and a draw has a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aston Villa win is 1-2 with a probability of 8.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-1 (8.09%) and 0-2 (6.42%). The likeliest Fulham win is 2-1 (7.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.24%).

Result
FulhamDrawAston Villa
33.49% (-0.799 -0.8) 24.28% (0.148 0.15) 42.22% (0.656 0.66)
Both teams to score 59.71% (-0.76799999999999 -0.77)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.14% (-0.903 -0.9)42.86% (0.906 0.91)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.74% (-0.902 -0.9)65.26% (0.90600000000001 0.91)
Fulham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.06% (-0.88500000000001 -0.89)24.94% (0.889 0.89)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.43% (-1.246 -1.25)59.57% (1.25 1.25)
Aston Villa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.54% (-0.082000000000008 -0.08)20.45% (0.084000000000003 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.08% (-0.133 -0.13)52.91% (0.137 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Fulham 33.49%
    Aston Villa 42.22%
    Draw 24.28%
FulhamDrawAston Villa
2-1 @ 7.81% (-0.107 -0.11)
1-0 @ 7.08% (0.103 0.1)
2-0 @ 4.92% (-0.055000000000001 -0.06)
3-1 @ 3.61% (-0.146 -0.15)
3-2 @ 2.87% (-0.123 -0.12)
3-0 @ 2.28% (-0.086 -0.09)
4-1 @ 1.26% (-0.084 -0.08)
4-2 @ 1% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 33.49%
1-1 @ 11.24% (0.14 0.14)
2-2 @ 6.2% (-0.102 -0.1)
0-0 @ 5.1% (0.202 0.2)
3-3 @ 1.52% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 24.28%
1-2 @ 8.92% (0.083 0.08)
0-1 @ 8.09% (0.3 0.3)
0-2 @ 6.42% (0.222 0.22)
1-3 @ 4.72% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 3.4% (0.109 0.11)
2-3 @ 3.28% (-0.063 -0.06)
1-4 @ 1.87% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.35% (0.04 0.04)
2-4 @ 1.3% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 2.87%
Total : 42.22%

How you voted: Fulham vs Aston Villa

Fulham
28.3%
Draw
20.8%
Aston Villa
50.9%
212
Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 12
Aston Villa
3-1
Fulham
Robinson (27' og.), McGinn (42'), Watkins (64')
Watkins (66'), Konsa (83')
Jimenez (70')
Palhinha (52'), Robinson (64'), Iwobi (74'), Reed (90+6'), Vinicius (90+4')
Jul 27, 2023 12am
Club Friendlies
Fulham
0-2
Aston Villa

De Fougerolles (30'), Vinicius (35')
Philogene-Bidace (40'), Diaby (73')
Konsa (35'), Philogene-Bidace (47')
Apr 25, 2023 7.45pm
Oct 20, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 12
Fulham
3-0
Aston Villa
Reed (36'), Mitrovic (68' pen.), Mings (83' og.)
Apr 4, 2021 4.30pm
Gameweek 30
Aston Villa
3-1
Fulham
Trezeguet (78', 81'), Watkins (87')
Luiz (15')
Mitrovic (61')
Andersen (16'), Reid (74')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!