MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 15:23:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Arouca
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 34
May 18, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Arouca
Vitoria de Guimaraes

Arouca
1 - 3
Guimaraes

Cristo (39' pen.)
Kouassi (45+2'), Simao (64'), Borevkovic (82')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Oliveira (50'), Thiago (53' og.), Silva (62')
Silva (33'), Silva (45+3'), Andre (72'), Lawal (82'), Ribeiro (90+2')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between Arouca and Vitoria de Guimaraes, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Benfica 5-0 Arouca
Sunday, May 12 at 6pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Guimaraes 2-3 Braga
Saturday, May 11 at 8.30pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Arouca 1-1 Vitoria de Guimaraes

Still licking their wounds from their defeat against Braga, Vitoria de Guimaraes will head into the weekend looking to pick up a morale-boosting result and end the season on a high. However, Arouca have rock-solid at home of late and we predict that they will do just enough to force a share of the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arouca win with a probability of 43.44%. A win for Vitoria de Guimaraes had a probability of 31.95% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arouca win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.76%) and 2-0 (6.89%). The likeliest Vitoria de Guimaraes win was 1-2 (7.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.51%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood.

Result
AroucaDrawVitoria de Guimaraes
43.44% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01) 24.61% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 31.95% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 57.98% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.13% (0.017000000000003 0.02)44.87% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.77% (0.016000000000005 0.02)67.23% (-0.01700000000001 -0.02)
Arouca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.26% (0.0049999999999955 0)20.74% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.63% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)53.37% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Vitoria de Guimaraes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.16% (0.015000000000001 0.02)26.84% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.85% (0.018000000000001 0.02)62.14% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Arouca 43.44%
    Vitoria de Guimaraes 31.95%
    Draw 24.6%
AroucaDrawVitoria de Guimaraes
2-1 @ 9.06% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-0 @ 8.76% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.89% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 4.75% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 3.61% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.12% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 1.87% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.42%
4-2 @ 1.23% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 43.44%
1-1 @ 11.51% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.96% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 5.57% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.37% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.6%
1-2 @ 7.58% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 7.32% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
0-2 @ 4.82% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 3.32% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.61% (0.0020000000000002 0)
0-3 @ 2.11% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-4 @ 1.09% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 31.95%

How you voted: Arouca vs Guimaraes

Arouca
37.5%
Draw
25.0%
Vitoria de Guimaraes
37.5%
8
Head to Head
Jan 15, 2024 8.15pm
Gameweek 17
Guimaraes
2-1
Arouca
Silva (45'), Silva (64')
Pacheco (32')
Jason (8')
Montero (31'), Jason (40'), Trezza (90+3')
Mar 11, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 24
Guimaraes
0-2
Arouca
Mujica (50'), Antony (77')
Sep 18, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 7
Arouca
2-2
Guimaraes
Bukia (33'), Quaresma (70')
Silva (57'), Lameiras (90+12' pen.)
Feb 19, 2022 8.30pm
Gameweek 23
Guimaraes
1-3
Arouca
Estupinan (26')
Luz (67'), Quaresma (80'), Janvier (86'), Fernandes (88')
Basso (13'), Antony (35'), Bukia (41')
Kouassi (27'), Galovic (48'), Simao (70'), Silva (89')
Sep 18, 2021 8.30pm
Gameweek 6
Arouca
2-2
Guimaraes
Dabbagh (75'), Pite (90+4')
Bento Oleques (54')
Quaresma (7'), Silva (72')
Fernandes (23'), Quaresma (37')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!