MX23RW : Friday, May 24 20:34:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Annan Athletic
Scottish League One | Gameweek 23
Feb 3, 2024 at 3pm UK
Galabank
Alloa Athletic

Annan
2 - 3
Alloa

Smith (4'), Docherty (89' pen.)
Muir (75'), Smith (80'), Nugent (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Wales (16', 17'), Steven (62')
Roberts (58'), Taggart (73'), McKay (88'), Sutherland (90+5')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Annan Athletic and Alloa Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Annan 3-0 Edinburgh
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Alloa 0-5 Falkirk
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Annan Athletic win with a probability of 45.84%. A win for Alloa Athletic had a probability of 30.65% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for an Annan Athletic win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.82%) and 2-0 (6.73%). The likeliest Alloa Athletic win was 1-2 (7.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.71%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood.

Result
Annan AthleticDrawAlloa Athletic
45.84% (0.164 0.16) 23.5% (0.125 0.13) 30.65% (-0.291 -0.29)
Both teams to score 61.25% (-0.625 -0.63)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.7% (-0.752 -0.75)40.3% (0.75 0.75)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.32% (-0.781 -0.78)62.68% (0.779 0.78)
Annan Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.12% (-0.23099999999999 -0.23)17.88% (0.23 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.34% (-0.4 -0.4)48.66% (0.398 0.4)
Alloa Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.58% (-0.55 -0.55)25.41% (0.55 0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.77% (-0.759 -0.76)60.23% (0.758 0.76)
Score Analysis
    Annan Athletic 45.84%
    Alloa Athletic 30.65%
    Draw 23.5%
Annan AthleticDrawAlloa Athletic
2-1 @ 9.22% (0.037000000000001 0.04)
1-0 @ 7.82% (0.211 0.21)
2-0 @ 6.73% (0.132 0.13)
3-1 @ 5.29% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.86% (0.047 0.05)
3-2 @ 3.63% (-0.07 -0.07)
4-1 @ 2.28% (-0.025 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.66% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.56% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 45.84%
1-1 @ 10.71% (0.12 0.12)
2-2 @ 6.32% (-0.075 -0.08)
0-0 @ 4.54% (0.155 0.16)
3-3 @ 1.66% (-0.059 -0.06)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 23.5%
1-2 @ 7.34% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
0-1 @ 6.22% (0.117 0.12)
0-2 @ 4.26% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.35% (-0.068 -0.07)
2-3 @ 2.89% (-0.081 -0.08)
0-3 @ 1.95% (-0.024 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.15% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-4 @ 0.99% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 30.65%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 7
Annan
1-1
Alloa
Smith (78')
Garrity (54'), Smith (58')
Sammon (36')
O'Donnel (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk36279096286890
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton36228673284574
3Alloa AthleticAlloa36168126055556
4Montrose36158135857153
5Cove Rangers36147155863-549
6Kelty Hearts36128164863-1544
7Queen of the SouthQotS36118174653-741
8Annan AthleticAnnan36912155568-1339
9Stirling AlbionStirling36109173958-1939
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3635283898-608


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!