MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 08:39:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alloa Athletic
Annan Athletic
Cove Rangers
Edinburgh City
Falkirk
Hamilton logo
Kelty Hearts
Montrose
Queen of the South
Stirling Albion
Annan Athletic
Scottish League One | Gameweek 22
Jan 27, 2024 at 3pm UK
Galabank
Edinburgh City

Annan
3 - 0
Edinburgh

Smith (29'), Lussint (49'), Goss (64')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Mitchell (52'), Ewen (53'), McNamara (80')
Coverage of the Scottish League One clash between Annan Athletic and Edinburgh City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kelty Hearts 1-1 Annan
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in Scottish League One
Last Game: Edinburgh 2-2 Falkirk
Saturday, January 13 at 3.30pm in Scottish League One

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Annan Athletic win with a probability of 61.52%. A draw had a probability of 19.5% and a win for Edinburgh City had a probability of 18.97%.

The most likely scoreline for an Annan Athletic win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.16%) and 3-1 (7.26%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.57%), while for a Edinburgh City win it was 1-2 (5.07%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Annan Athletic would win this match.

Result
Annan AthleticDrawEdinburgh City
61.52% (0.355 0.36) 19.51% (-0.225 -0.23) 18.97% (-0.133 -0.13)
Both teams to score 62.11% (0.614 0.61)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.77% (0.89699999999999 0.9)33.23% (-0.899 -0.9)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.01% (1.02 1.02)54.98% (-1.024 -1.02)
Annan Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.51% (0.354 0.35)10.48% (-0.357 -0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.87% (0.79600000000001 0.8)34.13% (-0.799 -0.8)
Edinburgh City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.38% (0.411 0.41)30.62% (-0.414 -0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.14% (0.484 0.48)66.85% (-0.48699999999999 -0.49)
Score Analysis
    Annan Athletic 61.52%
    Edinburgh City 18.97%
    Draw 19.51%
Annan AthleticDrawEdinburgh City
2-1 @ 9.66% (-0.053999999999998 -0.05)
2-0 @ 8.16% (-0.14 -0.14)
3-1 @ 7.26% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
1-0 @ 7.24% (-0.235 -0.24)
3-0 @ 6.14% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 4.3% (0.088 0.09)
4-1 @ 4.1% (0.099 0.1)
4-0 @ 3.46% (0.044 0.04)
4-2 @ 2.42% (0.085 0.09)
5-1 @ 1.85% (0.071 0.07)
5-0 @ 1.56% (0.043 0.04)
5-2 @ 1.09% (0.054 0.05)
4-3 @ 0.96% (0.044 0.04)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 61.52%
1-1 @ 8.57% (-0.178 -0.18)
2-2 @ 5.72% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 3.21% (-0.154 -0.15)
3-3 @ 1.7% (0.054 0.05)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 19.51%
1-2 @ 5.07% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
0-1 @ 3.8% (-0.138 -0.14)
2-3 @ 2.26% (0.038 0.04)
0-2 @ 2.25% (-0.054 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.59%
Total : 18.97%

Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Edinburgh
3-2
Annan
Mahon (7'), Leitch (45+1'), Handling (55' pen.)
Mercer (30'), Handling (78')
Goss (31' pen.), Docherty (90' pen.)
Docherty (76'), Smith (81')
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Annan
3-2
Edinburgh
Docherty (37', 60'), Goss (86')
Lussint (30'), Docherty (67'), Smith (81')
Offord (4'), Murray (33')
Spence (49'), Crane (84')
May 13, 2022 7.30pm
Final 2nd Leg
Annan
2-1
Edinburgh
Wallace (6' pen.), Goss (20')
Moxon (21'), Goss (70')
Murray (53')
Travis (30'), Murray (64')
May 10, 2022 7.30pm
Final 1st Leg
Edinburgh
2-0
Annan
Murray (50'), Shanley (62')
Shanley (45')

Moxon (52')
Apr 22, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 35
Edinburgh
2-1
Annan
Shanley (13'), See (20')
Stirling (90')
Docherty (42')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1FalkirkFalkirk36279096286890
2Hamilton AcademicalHamilton36228673284574
3Alloa AthleticAlloa36168126055556
4Montrose36158135857153
5Cove Rangers36147155863-549
6Kelty Hearts36128164863-1544
7Queen of the SouthQotS36118174653-741
8Annan AthleticAnnan36912155568-1339
9Stirling AlbionStirling36109173958-1939
10Edinburgh CityEdinburgh3635283898-608


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!