MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 07:43:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eibar logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 28
Feb 24, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Ipurua
Espanyol logo

Eibar
2 - 3
Espanyol

Bautista (39'), Nolaskoain (65')
Etxeberria (0'), Nolaskoain (53')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Braithwaite (77' pen.), Salvi (90+7'), Carlos Lazo (90+9')
Gil (63'), Carlos Lazo (90+10')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Eibar and Espanyol.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Elche 0-0 Eibar
Sunday, February 18 at 8pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Espanyol 3-0 Mirandes
Saturday, February 17 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Eibar win with a probability of 47.93%. A draw has a probability of 27.2% and a win for Espanyol has a probability of 24.88%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eibar win is 1-0 with a probability of 13.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.57%) and 2-1 (8.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.66%), while for a Espanyol win it is 0-1 (9.06%).

Result
EibarDrawEspanyol
47.93% (0.311 0.31) 27.19% (-0.126 -0.13) 24.88% (-0.185 -0.18)
Both teams to score 45.46% (0.175 0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.04% (0.308 0.31)58.96% (-0.308 -0.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.56% (0.238 0.24)79.44% (-0.23800000000001 -0.24)
Eibar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.31% (0.28399999999999 0.28)24.69% (-0.284 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.78% (0.398 0.4)59.22% (-0.399 -0.4)
Espanyol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.37% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)39.63% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.69% (0.004999999999999 0)76.32% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Score Analysis
    Eibar 47.92%
    Espanyol 24.88%
    Draw 27.19%
EibarDrawEspanyol
1-0 @ 13.68% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 9.57% (0.046000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 8.86% (0.043999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 4.46% (0.058000000000001 0.06)
3-1 @ 4.13% (0.054 0.05)
3-2 @ 1.91% (0.026 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.56% (0.033 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.45% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 47.92%
1-1 @ 12.66% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 9.79% (-0.115 -0.12)
2-2 @ 4.1% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 27.19%
0-1 @ 9.06% (-0.104 -0.1)
1-2 @ 5.86% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.19% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
1-3 @ 1.81% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.29% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.27% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 1.41%
Total : 24.88%

Head to Head
Nov 3, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 14
Espanyol
2-2
Eibar
Puado (45+2', 56' pen.)
Cabrera (90+9')
Bautista (6'), Puado (90+8' og.)
Tejero (37')
Jul 12, 2020 1pm
Sep 15, 2019 11am
Gameweek 4
Eibar
1-2
Espanyol
Ramis (58')
Angel (25'), Exposito (69')
Ferreyra (76'), Granero (78')
Naldo (48'), Roca (61'), Pedrosa (96')
Naldo (91')
Jan 21, 2019 8pm
Gameweek 20
Eibar
3-0
Espanyol
Enrich (24'), De Blasis (52'), Charles (84')
Jordan (28'), Enrich (86')

Sanchez (18'), Vila (40'), Baptistao (69'), Iglesias (86'), Granero (90')
Sep 25, 2018 7pm
Gameweek 6
Espanyol
1-0
Eibar
Hermoso (68')
Garcia (25'), Baptistao (60')

Jordan (66'), Bigas (74')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid412191150341672
2Leganes411914854272771
3EibarEibar412081368452368
4Espanyol411618756401666
5Real Oviedo4117131152351764
6Racing de SantanderRacing411810136354964
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon411711135042862
8ElcheElche411611144344-159
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol411514124951-259
10Levante41131994945458
11Burgos411610155153-258
12TenerifeTenerife411411163640-453
13CartagenaCartagena41149183748-1151
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza411214154141050
15Albacete411214154955-650
16Eldense411214154655-950
17Huesca411115153633348
18MirandesMirandes411113174655-946
19Amorebieta411112183752-1545
20AlcorconAlcorcon411013183152-2143
21FC AndorraFC Andorra411010213253-2140
22Villarreal II411010214062-2240


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!