MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 09:07:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Espanyol logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 27
Feb 17, 2024 at 8pm UK
RCDE Stadium

Espanyol
3 - 0
Mirandes

Braithwaite (27', 81' pen.), Aguado (71')
Puado (65'), Aguado (77')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Chaira (2'), Lachuer (49'), de Leon (58'), Mendes (62')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Espanyol and Mirandes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 2-0 Espanyol
Saturday, February 10 at 8pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Cartagena 1-0 Mirandes
Sunday, February 11 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Espanyol win with a probability of 53.79%. A draw has a probability of 25.9% and a win for Mirandes has a probability of 20.31%.

The most likely scoreline for a Espanyol win is 1-0 with a probability of 14.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (11.09%) and 2-1 (9.14%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12%), while for a Mirandes win it is 0-1 (7.88%).

Result
EspanyolDrawMirandes
53.79% (0.20999999999999 0.21) 25.91% (0.208 0.21) 20.31% (-0.42 -0.42)
Both teams to score 43.89% (-1.091 -1.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.64% (-1.139 -1.14)58.36% (1.138 1.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.03% (-0.898 -0.9)78.97% (0.89800000000001 0.9)
Espanyol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.19% (-0.379 -0.38)21.81% (0.378 0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.98% (-0.581 -0.58)55.02% (0.58 0.58)
Mirandes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.13% (-1.119 -1.12)43.87% (1.118 1.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.99% (-0.937 -0.94)80.01% (0.935 0.94)
Score Analysis
    Espanyol 53.78%
    Mirandes 20.31%
    Draw 25.9%
EspanyolDrawMirandes
1-0 @ 14.56% (0.45 0.45)
2-0 @ 11.09% (0.23 0.23)
2-1 @ 9.14% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-0 @ 5.63% (0.05 0.05)
3-1 @ 4.64% (-0.103 -0.1)
4-0 @ 2.14% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.91% (-0.103 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.77% (-0.06 -0.06)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 53.78%
1-1 @ 12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.57% (0.406 0.41)
2-2 @ 3.77% (-0.159 -0.16)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 7.88% (0.098 0.1)
1-2 @ 4.95% (-0.149 -0.15)
0-2 @ 3.25% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-3 @ 1.36% (-0.085 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.04% (-0.077 -0.08)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 20.31%

Head to Head
Aug 27, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 3
Mirandes
0-1
Espanyol

Maria Alcedo (27'), Moreno (68'), Ramon Parra (68'), Tachi (84')
Carreras (58')
Lozano (47'), Bare (68')
Mar 13, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 29
Mirandes
2-2
Espanyol
Meseguer (5'), Moreno (89')
De Tomas (32'), Nico (90+5')
Darder (73')
Oct 21, 2020 3.30pm
Gameweek 7
Espanyol
2-0
Mirandes
Merida (3'), Puado (43')
Puado (45')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid412191150341672
2Leganes411914854272771
3EibarEibar412081368452368
4Espanyol411618756401666
5Real Oviedo4117131152351764
6Racing de SantanderRacing411810136354964
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon411711135042862
8ElcheElche411611144344-159
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol411514124951-259
10Levante41131994945458
11Burgos411610155153-258
12TenerifeTenerife411411163640-453
13CartagenaCartagena41149183748-1151
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza411214154141050
15Albacete411214154955-650
16Eldense411214154655-950
17Huesca411115153633348
18MirandesMirandes411113174655-946
19Amorebieta411112183752-1545
20AlcorconAlcorcon411013183152-2143
21FC AndorraFC Andorra411010213253-2140
22Villarreal II411010214062-2240


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!