MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 08:15:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Levante logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 37
Apr 28, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Ciudad de Valencia

Levante
vs.
Cartagena

Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Levante and Cartagena.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 0-0 Levante
Saturday, April 20 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Sporting Gijon 1-0 Cartagena
Saturday, April 13 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Next Game: Cartagena vs. Real Oviedo
Monday, April 22 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Levante win with a probability of 52.16%. A draw has a probability of 27.9% and a win for Cartagena has a probability of 19.93%.

The most likely scoreline for a Levante win is 1-0 with a probability of 16.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (11.49%) and 2-1 (8.39%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.24%), while for a Cartagena win it is 0-1 (8.93%).

Result
LevanteDrawCartagena
52.16% (-0.23500000000001 -0.24) 27.9% (0.142 0.14) 19.93% (0.09 0.09)
Both teams to score 38.67% (-0.207 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.07% (-0.332 -0.33)64.92% (0.32900000000001 0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.16% (-0.233 -0.23)83.84% (0.23 0.23)
Levante Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.61% (-0.26100000000001 -0.26)25.38% (0.258 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.81% (-0.358 -0.36)60.19% (0.357 0.36)
Cartagena Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.83% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)48.17% (0.092999999999996 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.64% (-0.07 -0.07)83.35% (0.066999999999993 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Levante 52.16%
    Cartagena 19.93%
    Draw 27.89%
LevanteDrawCartagena
1-0 @ 16.76% (0.080000000000002 0.08)
2-0 @ 11.49% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.39% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
3-0 @ 5.25% (-0.054 -0.05)
3-1 @ 3.84% (-0.05 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.8% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.4% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.32% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 52.16%
1-1 @ 12.24% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 12.22% (0.15 0.15)
2-2 @ 3.07% (-0.025 -0.03)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 27.89%
0-1 @ 8.93% (0.085000000000001 0.09)
1-2 @ 4.47% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 3.26% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.09% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 19.93%

Who will win Sunday's Segunda Division clash between Levante and Cartagena?

Levante
Draw
Cartagena
Levante
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
Cartagena
0.0%
0
Head to Head
Aug 25, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 3
Cartagena
0-1
Levante

Musto (56'), Sanchez Jimenez (62'), Jansson (71'), Carlos (73')
Kochorashvili (25')
Kochorashvili (37'), Cantero (54'), Postigo (64'), Bouldini (80'), Munoz (80'), Alvarez (90+4')
Feb 5, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 26
Cartagena
1-2
Levante
Ortuno (90+5')
Pubill (47'), Ibanez (82')
Sep 16, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 6
Levante
0-1
Cartagena
Sadiku (45+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes361712747212663
2EibarEibar361871159401961
3Real ValladolidValladolid361871144311361
4Espanyol361514752371559
5ElcheElche36169113833557
6Real Oviedo361413945321355
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon361510114335855
8Racing de SantanderRacing36159125550554
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol361412104342154
10Burgos36158134446-253
11Levante36121684240252
12TenerifeTenerife361210143236-446
13Real ZaragozaZaragoza361112133534145
14Huesca36915123127442
15Eldense361012144151-1042
16CartagenaCartagena36119163345-1242
17MirandesMirandes361011154150-941
18AlcorconAlcorcon361010162746-1940
19Albacete36912154150-939
20Amorebieta36910173245-1337
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3699182843-1536
22Villarreal II3699183352-1936


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!