MX23RW : Monday, April 15 23:54:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 32
Mar 23, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal Cartagonova

Cartagena
1 - 0
FC Andorra

Fontan (41')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Pastor (11'), Lobete (90+5')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Cartagena and FC Andorra.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Eldense 0-0 Cartagena
Friday, March 15 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: FC Andorra 0-1 Amorebieta
Monday, March 18 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cartagena win with a probability of 42.64%. A win for FC Andorra had a probability of 29.47% and a draw had a probability of 27.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cartagena win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.45%) and 2-0 (8.23%). The likeliest FC Andorra win was 0-1 (10.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.04%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Cartagena in this match.

Result
CartagenaDrawFC Andorra
42.64% (-1.26 -1.26) 27.89% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 29.47% (1.254 1.25)
Both teams to score 46.61% (0.635 0.63)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.97% (0.482 0.48)59.03% (-0.482 -0.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.51% (0.371 0.37)79.49% (-0.371 -0.37)
Cartagena Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.61% (-0.441 -0.44)27.38% (0.441 0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.15% (-0.577 -0.58)62.85% (0.577 0.58)
FC Andorra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.18% (1.255 1.26)35.82% (-1.256 -1.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.4% (1.266 1.27)72.59% (-1.266 -1.27)
Score Analysis
    Cartagena 42.64%
    FC Andorra 29.47%
    Draw 27.88%
CartagenaDrawFC Andorra
1-0 @ 12.7% (-0.4 -0.4)
2-1 @ 8.45% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
2-0 @ 8.23% (-0.363 -0.36)
3-1 @ 3.65% (-0.079 -0.08)
3-0 @ 3.55% (-0.203 -0.2)
3-2 @ 1.87% (0.024 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.18% (-0.041 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.15% (-0.081 -0.08)
Other @ 1.86%
Total : 42.64%
1-1 @ 13.04% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
0-0 @ 9.81% (-0.18 -0.18)
2-2 @ 4.34% (0.107 0.11)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 27.88%
0-1 @ 10.07% (0.158 0.16)
1-2 @ 6.7% (0.247 0.25)
0-2 @ 5.17% (0.252 0.25)
1-3 @ 2.29% (0.159 0.16)
0-3 @ 1.77% (0.143 0.14)
2-3 @ 1.48% (0.085 0.09)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 29.47%

How you voted: Cartagena vs FC Andorra

Cartagena
54.5%
Draw
18.2%
FC Andorra
27.3%
11
Head to Head
Aug 18, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 2
FC Andorra
3-2
Cartagena
Nieto (56', 64', 79' pen.)
Petxa (20'), Orellana (38')
Ortuno (72' pen.), Ayllon Descalzo (90+4')
Hevel (14'), Ortuno (21'), Musto (77'), Jansson (83')
Mar 12, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 31
Cartagena
0-3
FC Andorra
Gil (48'), Bover (52'), Martinez (82')
Dec 4, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 18
FC Andorra
0-1
Cartagena
Jansson (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!