MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 01:55:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Levante logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 32
Mar 24, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Ciudad de Valencia
Elche

Levante
3 - 2
Elche

de la Fuente (68' pen.), Brugui (77'), Gomez (90+4')
de la Fuente (30'), Fernandez (88'), Brugui (89')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Morente (22'), Gaspar (50')
Gaspar (41'), Nwankwo (84')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Levante and Elche.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Burgos 1-1 Levante
Saturday, March 16 at 1pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Elche 3-2 Albacete
Sunday, March 17 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Levante win with a probability of 38.08%. A win for Elche had a probability of 33.11% and a draw had a probability of 28.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Levante win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.78%) and 2-0 (7.29%). The likeliest Elche win was 0-1 (11.42%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.33%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Levante would win this match.

Result
LevanteDrawElche
38.08% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08) 28.81% (0.084 0.08) 33.11% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Both teams to score 45.21% (-0.232 -0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.67% (-0.284 -0.28)61.32% (0.285 0.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.76% (-0.209 -0.21)81.23% (0.212 0.21)
Levante Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.88% (-0.18899999999999 -0.19)31.12% (0.193 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.55% (-0.224 -0.22)67.44% (0.226 0.23)
Elche Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.63% (-0.152 -0.15)34.37% (0.156 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.92% (-0.164 -0.16)71.08% (0.16699999999999 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Levante 38.07%
    Elche 33.11%
    Draw 28.8%
LevanteDrawElche
1-0 @ 12.48% (0.07 0.07)
2-1 @ 7.78% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.29% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 3.03% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.84% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.62% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 38.07%
1-1 @ 13.33% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 10.69% (0.11 0.11)
2-2 @ 4.16% (-0.035 -0.04)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 28.8%
0-1 @ 11.42% (0.08 0.08)
1-2 @ 7.12% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-2 @ 6.1% (0.014 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.54% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.17% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.48% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 33.11%

How you voted: Levante vs Elche

Levante
32.1%
Draw
21.4%
Elche
46.4%
28
Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 8
Elche
0-0
Levante
Bigas (66')
Rey (90+3')
Feb 25, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 26
Levante
3-0
Elche
Luis Morales (37'), De Frutos (67'), Melero (90')
de Frutos (69')

Francisco (55'), Barragan (59'), Roco (83')
Gumbau (73')
Sep 18, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 5
Elche
1-1
Levante
Perez (33')
Roco (29'), Gonzalo (55')
Luis Morales (55')
Martinez (53'), Vezo (82')
Apr 24, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 32
Elche
1-0
Levante
Boye (32')
Mojica (34'), Fidel (77'), Dino Gazzaniga (79')

Postigo (59'), Malsa (65'), Marti (74'), Bardhi (90+3')
Nov 21, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 10
Levante
1-1
Elche
Melero (12')
Clerc (40')
Morente (64')
Boye (39'), Morente (67'), Gonzalez (80'), Mfulu (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!