MX23RW : Monday, April 15 15:24:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Eldense
Segunda Division | Gameweek 31
Mar 15, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal Nuevo Pepico Amat

Eldense
0 - 0
Cartagena


Clemente (37'), Estevez (38'), Timor (52'), Soberon (74'), Dumic (90+1')
FT

Mejias (38')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Eldense and Cartagena.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mirandes 3-1 Eldense
Saturday, March 9 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Cartagena 2-1 Racing de Ferrol
Saturday, March 9 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eldense win with a probability of 42.67%. A draw had a probability of 29.8% and a win for Cartagena had a probability of 27.53%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eldense win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.82%) and 2-1 (7.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.24%), while for a Cartagena win it was 0-1 (11.22%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 12.7% likelihood.

Result
EldenseDrawCartagena
42.67% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05) 29.8% (0.012999999999998 0.01) 27.53% (0.041 0.04)
Both teams to score 40.71% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
34.12% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)65.88% (0.028000000000006 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
15.5% (-0.013 -0.01)84.5% (0.02000000000001 0.02)
Eldense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.28% (-0.038999999999987 -0.04)30.72% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.02% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)66.98% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Cartagena Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.77% (0.021000000000001 0.02)41.23% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.24% (0.017999999999997 0.02)77.76% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Eldense 42.66%
    Cartagena 27.53%
    Draw 29.79%
EldenseDrawCartagena
1-0 @ 14.94% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.82% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.82% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.47% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.08% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.36% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.02% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 0.91% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 1.24%
Total : 42.66%
1-1 @ 13.24%
0-0 @ 12.66% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.46% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 29.79%
0-1 @ 11.22% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 5.87% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 4.97% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.73% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.47% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 1.02%
Other @ 1.24%
Total : 27.53%

Head to Head
Aug 13, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 1
Cartagena
0-1
Eldense

Munoz (75')
Ortuno (41')
Timor (36')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
17MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
18Amorebieta35910163242-1037
19AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!