MX23RW : Friday, May 17 23:48:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 27
Feb 17, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere

Real Oviedo
5 - 0
Burgos

Moyano (14', 45+1', 51'), Seoane (42'), Baston (89' pen.)
Dubasin (35'), Moyano (67')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Real Oviedo and Burgos.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sporting Gijon 1-0 Real Oviedo
Saturday, February 10 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Burgos 2-0 Racing de Ferrol
Sunday, February 11 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Real Oviedo win with a probability of 51.22%. A draw has a probability of 27.9% and a win for Burgos has a probability of 20.87%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Oviedo win is 1-0 with a probability of 16.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (11.11%) and 2-1 (8.47%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12.39%), while for a Burgos win it is 0-1 (9.06%).

Result
Real OviedoDrawBurgos
51.22% (-0.128 -0.13) 27.91% (0.065000000000001 0.07) 20.87% (0.061 0.06)
Both teams to score 39.75% (-0.073 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.84% (-0.139 -0.14)64.16% (0.136 0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.7% (-0.099 -0.1)83.3% (0.096000000000004 0.1)
Real Oviedo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.52% (-0.124 -0.12)25.47% (0.121 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.69% (-0.169 -0.17)60.31% (0.166 0.17)
Burgos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.33% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)46.66% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.77% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)82.23% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Real Oviedo 51.22%
    Burgos 20.87%
    Draw 27.9%
Real OviedoDrawBurgos
1-0 @ 16.25% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 11.11% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.47% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.07% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.86% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.73% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.47% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.32% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 51.22%
1-1 @ 12.39% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 11.88% (0.06 0.06)
2-2 @ 3.23% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.4%
Total : 27.9%
0-1 @ 9.06% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 4.72% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 3.45% (0.015 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.2% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 20.87%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 3
Burgos
1-0
Real Oviedo
Nino (14')
Grego (45+4'), Nino (71'), Matos (88'), Curro (90+1')

Seoane (9'), Costas (34'), Calvo (60')
Seoane (40')
Feb 12, 2023 3.15pm
Sep 10, 2022 3.15pm
Feb 20, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 28
Burgos
0-1
Real Oviedo

Cordoba (58')
Baston (60' pen.)
Brugman (44'), Tarin (56'), Rozada (69'), Luismi (74')
Oct 21, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 11
Real Oviedo
1-3
Burgos
Baston (57' pen.)
Guillermo (30', 65'), Medina (85')
Rubio (51')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid392081146311568
2Leganes391813850242667
3EibarEibar391981267442365
4Espanyol391517754391562
5Real Oviedo3916131048331561
6Racing de SantanderRacing391710126052861
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon391611124840859
8ElcheElche401611134242059
9Burgos39169145051-157
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol391512124547-257
11Levante39131794743456
12TenerifeTenerife391410153538-352
13CartagenaCartagena39149163745-851
14Albacete391212154551-648
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza391113153739-246
16Eldense391113154454-1046
17Huesca391015143430445
18MirandesMirandes401112174453-945
19Amorebieta391011183652-1641
20AlcorconAlcorcon391011182849-2141
21Villarreal II39109203657-2139
22FC AndorraFC Andorra39910203150-1937


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!