MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 01:15:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 30
Mar 11, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Instalaciones de Lezama Campo 1
Leganes logo

Amorebieta
0 - 1
Leganes


Sibo (63'), Moran (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Cruz (77')
Jimenez (36'), Undabarrena (52')
Neyou (35')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Amorebieta and Leganes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Zaragoza 0-1 Amorebieta
Sunday, March 3 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Leganes 0-2 Eibar
Sunday, March 3 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leganes win with a probability of 35.36%. A win for Amorebieta had a probability of 34.64% and a draw had a probability of 30%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leganes win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.12%) and 0-2 (6.84%). The likeliest Amorebieta win was 1-0 (12.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.5%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 13% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Leganes in this match.

Result
AmorebietaDrawLeganes
34.64% (0.179 0.18) 30% (0.117 0.12) 35.36% (-0.299 -0.3)
Both teams to score 42.14% (-0.302 -0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
34.9% (-0.363 -0.36)65.09% (0.36 0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.04% (-0.255 -0.25)83.96% (0.252 0.25)
Amorebieta Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.67% (-0.073000000000008 -0.07)35.33% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.91% (-0.074999999999999 -0.07)72.09% (0.071999999999989 0.07)
Leganes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.16% (-0.396 -0.4)34.83% (0.392 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.43% (-0.419 -0.42)71.57% (0.416 0.42)
Score Analysis
    Amorebieta 34.63%
    Leganes 35.36%
    Draw 29.99%
AmorebietaDrawLeganes
1-0 @ 12.8% (0.15 0.15)
2-1 @ 7.03% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.66% (0.063 0.06)
3-1 @ 2.44% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.31% (0.017 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.29% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 34.63%
1-1 @ 13.5% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 12.3% (0.16 0.16)
2-2 @ 3.71% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 29.99%
0-1 @ 12.97% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.12% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-2 @ 6.84% (-0.056 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.5% (-0.053 -0.05)
0-3 @ 2.41% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.3% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 35.36%

How you voted: Amorebieta vs Leganes

Amorebieta
21.4%
Draw
7.1%
Leganes
71.4%
14
Head to Head
Oct 15, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 11
Leganes
6-0
Amorebieta
De la Fuente (21', 25', 50'), Garcia (73'), Raba (82'), Chicco (90+3')
Chicco (77')

Magunagoitia (50'), Nunez (69')
Feb 21, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 28
Amorebieta
1-3
Leganes
Obieta (88')
Nolaskoain (25'), Guruzeta (84')
Arnaiz (45+1'), Recio (81'), Joel Barcenas (90+5')
Qasmi (44'), Palencia (49')
Sep 18, 2021 5.15pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!