MX23RW : Monday, May 27 04:06:44| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 26
Feb 11, 2024 at 1pm UK
Ciudad Deportiva del Villarreal

Villarreal II
1 - 0
Tenerife

Fores (57')
Tasende (27'), Requena (33'), Ontiveros (66')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Rubio (38'), Sipcic (64'), Gonzalez (75'), Gallego (79'), Cruz (90'), Mellot (90+5')
Rodriguez (34')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Villarreal II and Tenerife.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mirandes 3-0 Villarreal II
Saturday, February 3 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Tenerife 0-0 FC Andorra
Saturday, February 3 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tenerife win with a probability of 38.19%. A win for Villarreal II had a probability of 32.72% and a draw had a probability of 29.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tenerife win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.72%) and 0-2 (7.38%). The likeliest Villarreal II win was 1-0 (11.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.37%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood.

Result
Villarreal IIDrawTenerife
32.72% (0.081000000000003 0.08) 29.09% (-0.013000000000002 -0.01) 38.19% (-0.067 -0.07)
Both teams to score 44.38% (0.055 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.69% (0.060000000000002 0.06)62.31% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.03% (0.042999999999999 0.04)81.96% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)
Villarreal II Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.82% (0.088999999999999 0.09)35.17% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.07% (0.093 0.09)71.92% (-0.093999999999994 -0.09)
Tenerife Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.45% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)31.54% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.06% (-0.012 -0.01)67.94% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Villarreal II 32.71%
    Tenerife 38.19%
    Draw 29.08%
Villarreal IIDrawTenerife
1-0 @ 11.59%
2-1 @ 6.99% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 6.06% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 2.43% (0.011 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.11% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.4% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 32.71%
1-1 @ 13.37%
0-0 @ 11.09% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.03% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 29.08%
0-1 @ 12.8% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 7.72% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 7.38% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.97% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.84% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.55% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 38.19%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 15
Tenerife
0-1
Villarreal II

Zorrilla (18'), Amo (73'), Williams (78')
Fores (23')
Lanchi (17'), Iker (71'), Tasende (88'), Rodri (90+4'), Geralnik (90+5')
Abraham (44')
Apr 1, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 34
Tenerife
1-1
Villarreal II
Gallego (90+4')
Tasende (53')
Dec 10, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 20
Villarreal II
2-2
Tenerife
Ontiveros (61' pen.), Collado (80')
Zorrilla (13' pen.), Mellot (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid412191150341672
2Leganes411914854272771
3EibarEibar412081368452368
4Espanyol411618756401666
5Real Oviedo4117131152351764
6Racing de SantanderRacing411810136354964
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon411711135042862
8ElcheElche411611144344-159
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol411514124951-259
10Levante41131994945458
11Burgos411610155153-258
12TenerifeTenerife411411163640-453
13CartagenaCartagena41149183748-1151
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza411214154141050
15Albacete411214154955-650
16Eldense411214154655-950
17Huesca411115153633348
18MirandesMirandes411113174655-946
19Amorebieta411112183752-1545
20AlcorconAlcorcon411013183152-2143
21FC AndorraFC Andorra411010213253-2140
22Villarreal II411010214062-2240


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!