MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 17:58:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Leganes logo
Segunda Division | Gameweek 29
Mar 3, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Butarque
Eibar logo

Leganes
0 - 2
Eibar


Brasanac (54'), Raba (87')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Nolaskoain (11'), Bautista (33')
Berrocal (52'), Zidane (68'), Antonio Rios (84'), Leon (90+1')
Berrocal (60')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Leganes and Eibar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 2-1 Leganes
Saturday, February 24 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Eibar 2-3 Espanyol
Saturday, February 24 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leganes win with a probability of 34.71%. A win for Eibar had a probability of 34.5% and a draw had a probability of 30.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leganes win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (6.8%) and 2-0 (6.79%). The likeliest Eibar win was 0-1 (13.46%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.53%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood.

Result
LeganesDrawEibar
34.71% (0.77500000000001 0.78) 30.79% (-0.086000000000002 -0.09) 34.5% (-0.69 -0.69)
Both teams to score 40.1% (0.225 0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
32.5% (0.258 0.26)67.49% (-0.258 -0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
14.4% (0.171 0.17)85.59% (-0.17200000000001 -0.17)
Leganes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.4% (0.69 0.69)36.59% (-0.691 -0.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.61% (0.688 0.69)73.38% (-0.69 -0.69)
Eibar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.25% (-0.33900000000001 -0.34)36.74% (0.337 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.47% (-0.338 -0.34)73.53% (0.337 0.34)
Score Analysis
    Leganes 34.7%
    Eibar 34.49%
    Draw 30.78%
LeganesDrawEibar
1-0 @ 13.51% (0.12 0.12)
2-1 @ 6.8% (0.127 0.13)
2-0 @ 6.79% (0.188 0.19)
3-1 @ 2.28% (0.084 0.08)
3-0 @ 2.28% (0.105 0.11)
3-2 @ 1.14% (0.032 0.03)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 34.7%
1-1 @ 13.53%
0-0 @ 13.44% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-2 @ 3.41% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 30.78%
0-1 @ 13.46% (-0.25 -0.25)
1-2 @ 6.78% (-0.061 -0.06)
0-2 @ 6.74% (-0.19 -0.19)
1-3 @ 2.26% (-0.041 -0.04)
0-3 @ 2.25% (-0.085 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.14%
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 34.49%

Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 4
Eibar
0-1
Leganes

Pereira (28'), Berrocal (87')
Chicco (33')
Perea (32'), Chicco (42'), Cisse (50')
Jan 28, 2023 5.30pm
Sep 2, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 4
Leganes
2-1
Eibar
Nyom (44'), Arnaiz (90')
Nyom (31'), Garcia (37'), Neyou (84'), Pardo (90+2')
Nolaskoain (90+2')
Alvarez (63'), Arbilla (90+3')
Rober (42')
May 14, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 40
Leganes
2-3
Eibar
Arnaiz (45+3'), Shibasaki (50')
Hernandez (11'), Arnaiz (72'), Palencia (77')
Nyom (21' og.), Stoichkov (29'), Rahmani (65')
Venancio (26'), Rober (77'), Tono (86')
Sep 4, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 4
Eibar
1-1
Leganes
Exposito (40')
Atienza (32'), Venancio (85')
Cantero (24' og.)
Pardo (26'), Perea (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7Racing de SantanderRacing34158115448653
8ElcheElche34158113531453
9Levante35121584240251
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol34131294140151
11Burgos34148124143-250
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca34915102923642
14Eldense351012134150-942
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza341011133232041
16CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
17MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
18Amorebieta35910163242-1037
19AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!