MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 18:00:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 14
May 25, 2024 at 10pm UK
Estadio Gran Parque Central

Nacional
1 - 0
Danubio

Bentancourt (84')
Polenta (83'), Bentancourt (85'), Baez (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Romero (17'), Ferreira (42'), Leyes (90')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Nacional and Danubio.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maldonado 0-2 Nacional
Tuesday, May 21 at 12am in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Danubio 0-1 Racing
Sunday, May 19 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nacional win with a probability of 58.57%. A draw had a probability of 22.4% and a win for Danubio had a probability of 19.02%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nacional win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.35%) and 2-1 (9.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.64%), while for a Danubio win it was 0-1 (5.72%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Nacional in this match.

Result
NacionalDrawDanubio
58.57% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 22.41% (0.004999999999999 0) 19.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 51.97% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.42% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)46.57% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.15% (-0.026 -0.03)68.85% (0.021999999999991 0.02)
Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.42% (-0.012 -0.01)15.57% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.46% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)44.54% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Danubio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.56% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)38.44% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.81% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)75.19% (0.012999999999991 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Nacional 58.56%
    Danubio 19.02%
    Draw 22.4%
NacionalDrawDanubio
1-0 @ 11.13% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 10.35% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.9% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 6.42%
3-1 @ 6.13% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-0 @ 2.98% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 2.93% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.85% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.36% (-0.002 -0)
5-0 @ 1.11% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 1.06% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 58.56%
1-1 @ 10.64%
0-0 @ 5.99% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.73% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 0.93% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 22.4%
0-1 @ 5.72% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 5.09% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 2.74%
1-3 @ 1.62%
2-3 @ 1.51% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 19.02%

Head to Head
Nov 16, 2023 12.30am
Gameweek 10
Nacional
1-3
Danubio
Martinez (39')
Martinez (37'), Bocanegra (44'), Baez (83'), Polenta (88')
Baez (87')
Romero (7'), Fernandez (64')
Etchebarne (13'), Lewis (71'), Ferreira (79'), Millan (90')
Apr 9, 2023 7.30pm
Oct 23, 2022 11.30pm
Gameweek 15
Nacional
2-0
Danubio
Fagundez (5'), Suarez (45')
Jun 25, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 3
Danubio
0-1
Nacional

Rea (24'), Vicente (90')
Luis Rodriguez (80')
Marichal (24'), Castro (57'), Laborda (73'), Carballo (90+4')
Jun 5, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 15
Danubio
2-1
Nacional
German Haller Piloni (6'), Rodriguez (72' pen.)
Fossati (13'), Rea (38'), Vicente (49'), Ferreira (76'), Rodriguez (84'), Navarro (90+3')
German Haller Piloni (12'), Rodriguez (84')
Fagundez (61')
Candido (51')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark10101
2 Slovenia Slovenia10101
3 England flag England00000
4 Serbia Serbia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!