MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 22:26:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 8
May 27, 2024 at 4pm UK
Lahden Kisapuisto

Lahti
0 - 4
SJK


Andrade (80')
FT(HT: 0-4)
Ndiaye (9'), Paananen (15'), Fati (28'), Giabo Yussif (43')
Hannola (45+3'), Ndiaye (69')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Lahti and SJK.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: EIF 1-1 Lahti
Sunday, May 19 at 4.30pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: SJK 3-1 Inter Turku
Friday, May 17 at 5pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SJK win with a probability of 47.41%. A win for Lahti had a probability of 27.49% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a SJK win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.35%) and 0-2 (8.26%). The likeliest Lahti win was 1-0 (7.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.92%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that SJK would win this match.

Result
LahtiDrawSJK
27.49% (-0.213 -0.21) 25.1% (0.065000000000001 0.07) 47.41% (0.148 0.15)
Both teams to score 53.67% (-0.377 -0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.67% (-0.417 -0.42)49.32% (0.416 0.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.62% (-0.376 -0.38)71.37% (0.377 0.38)
Lahti Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.79% (-0.38300000000001 -0.38)32.21% (0.383 0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.3% (-0.439 -0.44)68.7% (0.43899999999999 0.44)
SJK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.16% (-0.107 -0.11)20.83% (0.106 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.49% (-0.168 -0.17)53.51% (0.168 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Lahti 27.49%
    SJK 47.4%
    Draw 25.1%
LahtiDrawSJK
1-0 @ 7.6% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 6.76% (-0.049 -0.05)
2-0 @ 4.31% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.55% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-0 @ 1.63% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 27.49%
1-1 @ 11.92% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 6.71% (0.113 0.11)
2-2 @ 5.3% (-0.056 -0.06)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.1%
0-1 @ 10.52% (0.14 0.14)
1-2 @ 9.35% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 8.26% (0.087000000000002 0.09)
1-3 @ 4.89% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.32% (0.032 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.77% (-0.038 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.92% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.69% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.09% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 47.4%

How you voted: Lahti vs SJK

Lahti
14.3%
Draw
28.6%
SJK
57.1%
7
Head to Head
Jul 16, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 16
Lahti
1-1
SJK
Jantti (25')
Kabashi (5'), Djalo (59')
Ofori (45+1')
Apr 22, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 3
SJK
0-0
Lahti
Jul 24, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 15
Lahti
1-3
SJK
Kose (80')
Jarvenpaa (47'), Virta (71')
Obioha Samson (26'), Rojas (45+3'), Kaukua (57')
Vainionpaa (28'), Rojas (30'), Bates (40'), Ofori (78'), Andrade (80')
Vainionpaa (84')
May 7, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 6
SJK
1-2
Lahti
Jervis (53')
Markkula (36'), Dunwoody (56'), Jervis (70')
Lampinen (28'), Haukioja (86' og.)
Pirttijoki (51')
Sep 26, 2021 4.30pm
Gameweek 3
SJK
4-1
Lahti
Ngueukam (19', 22'), Boxall (30'), Oliynyk (75')
Kandji (57')
Reguero (26')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!