MX23RW : Friday, May 24 06:34:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hammarby
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 3
Apr 15, 2024 at 6.10pm UK
Tele2 Arena

Hammarby
3 - 0
Elfsborg

Besara (49'), Dukanovic (69'), Erabi (76')
Johansson (21')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Holmen (6'), Baidoo (79')
Baidoo (81')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Hammarby and Elfsborg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Malmo 2-0 Hammarby
Sunday, April 7 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Vasteras 0-1 Elfsborg
Sunday, April 7 at 3.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hammarby win with a probability of 37.91%. A win for Elfsborg had a probability of 36.09% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hammarby win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.35%) and 2-0 (6.36%). The likeliest Elfsborg win was 0-1 (9.13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.35%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hammarby would win this match.

Result
HammarbyDrawElfsborg
37.91% (-0.581 -0.58) 26% (0.063000000000002 0.06) 36.09% (0.516 0.52)
Both teams to score 54.19% (-0.174 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.79% (-0.24 -0.24)50.21% (0.238 0.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.83% (-0.214 -0.21)72.17% (0.21299999999999 0.21)
Hammarby Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.14% (-0.42999999999999 -0.43)25.86% (0.428 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.16% (-0.585 -0.59)60.84% (0.583 0.58)
Elfsborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.1% (0.18900000000001 0.19)26.9% (-0.191 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.78% (0.245 0.24)62.22% (-0.248 -0.25)
Score Analysis
    Hammarby 37.91%
    Elfsborg 36.09%
    Draw 26%
HammarbyDrawElfsborg
1-0 @ 9.41% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.35% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
2-0 @ 6.36% (-0.095 -0.09)
3-1 @ 3.77% (-0.083 -0.08)
3-0 @ 2.87% (-0.079 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.47% (-0.041 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.27% (-0.044 -0.04)
4-0 @ 0.97% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 37.91%
1-1 @ 12.35% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 6.96% (0.066 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.49% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 9.13% (0.137 0.14)
1-2 @ 8.11% (0.066000000000001 0.07)
0-2 @ 6% (0.121 0.12)
1-3 @ 3.55% (0.047 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.63% (0.067 0.07)
2-3 @ 2.4% (0.0029999999999997 0)
1-4 @ 1.17% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 36.09%

How you voted: Hammarby vs Elfsborg

Hammarby
50.0%
Draw
33.3%
Elfsborg
16.7%
6
Head to Head
Aug 13, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 19
Hammarby
1-0
Elfsborg
Nalic (36')
Adjei (11'), Sadiku (24'), Strand (66'), Pinas (90+5')

Boateng (45+1')
Jul 3, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 13
Elfsborg
2-0
Hammarby
Aron Gudjohnsen (13'), Larsson (86')
Lagerbielke (5'), Romer (53'), Hult (61')

Strand (68'), Erabi (90+3')
Oct 23, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 28
Elfsborg
2-1
Hammarby
Bernhardsson (33'), Soderberg (89')
Nilsson (55')
Jul 17, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 14
Hammarby
3-0
Elfsborg
Saidi (8'), Ludwigson (44', 74')

Boateng (23')
Aug 22, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 16
Elfsborg
2-2
Hammarby
Bernhardsson (5'), Ondrejka (81')
Romer (39'), Ndione (58'), Holst (61')
Matko (90+1'), Khalili (90+5' pen.)
Bojanic (60'), Gudni Fjoluson (66')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MalmoMalmo108112561925
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden107122171422
3GAISGAIS106041313018
4Mjallby AIF105231710717
5HackenHacken105231916317
6HammarbyHammarby105051515015
7Halmstads BKHalmstad105051317-415
8AIK FotbollAIK104241721-414
9ElfsborgElfsborg104151817113
10BrommapojkarnaBrommapojkarna103431618-213
11SiriusSirius103341113-212
12IFK GoteborgGoteborg103251014-411
13Varnamo103251017-711
14IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping103251423-911
15KalmarKalmar103161719-210
16Vasteras SKVasteras10118313-104


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!