MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 17:50:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 11
May 26, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
Iver Arena (Vasteras)
Brommapojkarna

Vasteras
1 - 1
Brommapojkarna

FT(HT: 1-1)
Vasic (39')
Barslund (54')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Vasteras SK and Brommapojkarna, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sirius 0-0 Vasteras
Monday, May 20 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Brommapojkarna 2-1 Norrkoping
Sunday, May 19 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

We said: Vasteras SK 0-2 Brommapojkarna

Vasteras have performed admirably from a defensive perspective as, despite being bottom of the table, they have conceded the fourth fewest goals in the division, though they have only recorded one clean sheet this term. Additionally, when considering that the hosts have also only scored three goals in the Allsvenskan, it is fair to say that Brommapojkarna come into the game as strong favourites. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vasteras SK win with a probability of 46.01%. A win for Brommapojkarna had a probability of 30.79% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vasteras SK win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.44%) and 2-0 (6.55%). The likeliest Brommapojkarna win was 1-2 (7.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.44%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood.

Result
Vasteras SKDrawBrommapojkarna
46.01% (-0.134 -0.13) 23.19% (0.041 0.04) 30.79% (0.087 0.09)
Both teams to score 62.45% (-0.101 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.24% (-0.154 -0.15)38.75% (0.149 0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.94% (-0.163 -0.16)61.06% (0.159 0.16)
Vasteras SK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.79% (-0.113 -0.11)17.21% (0.109 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.51% (-0.197 -0.2)47.49% (0.191 0.19)
Brommapojkarna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.43% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)24.56% (0.017999999999997 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.94% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)59.05% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Vasteras SK 46.01%
    Brommapojkarna 30.79%
    Draw 23.19%
Vasteras SKDrawBrommapojkarna
2-1 @ 9.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.44% (0.026 0.03)
2-0 @ 6.55% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 5.39% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.84% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.78% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.37% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.69% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.67% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 4.1%
Total : 46.01%
1-1 @ 10.44% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 6.45% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.23% (0.03 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.77% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 23.19%
1-2 @ 7.33% (0.018 0.02)
0-1 @ 5.93% (0.038 0.04)
0-2 @ 4.17% (0.025 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.43% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.02% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.95% (0.011 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.2% (0.002 0)
2-4 @ 1.06% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 30.79%

How you voted: Vasteras vs Brommapojkarna

Vasteras SK
20.0%
Draw
31.4%
Brommapojkarna
48.6%
35
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!