MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 08:29:57| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 3
May 24, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Guillermo Laza

Deportivo Riestra
0 - 2
Rosario


Celiz (47'), Fabbiani (51')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Martinez (9'), Oviedo (88')
Ibarra (16'), Gimenez (59'), Rodriguez (77')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Deportivo Riestra and Rosario Central, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Estudiantes 2-0 Deportivo Riestra
Monday, May 20 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Rosario 1-1 Tigre
Tuesday, May 21 at 1.15am in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Deportivo Riestra 1-1 Rosario Central

Neither side have been able to find that little bit extra that can turn one point into three, which is why we project a stalemate between the two on Friday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rosario Central win with a probability of 39.04%. A draw had a probability of 30.8% and a win for Deportivo Riestra had a probability of 30.16%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rosario Central win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.97%) and 1-2 (7.25%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (13.69%), while for a Deportivo Riestra win it was 1-0 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Rosario Central would win this match.

Result
Deportivo RiestraDrawRosario Central
30.16% (0.082999999999998 0.08) 30.81% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 39.04% (-0.114 -0.11)
Both teams to score 39.42% (-0.053999999999995 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
32.01% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)67.99% (0.079000000000008 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
14.08% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)85.93% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Deportivo Riestra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.73% (0.020000000000003 0.02)40.28% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.1% (0.018000000000001 0.02)76.91% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Rosario Central Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66% (-0.113 -0.11)34% (0.115 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.32% (-0.125 -0.13)70.68% (0.127 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Deportivo Riestra 30.15%
    Rosario Central 39.03%
    Draw 30.8%
Deportivo RiestraDrawRosario Central
1-0 @ 12.45% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 6.11% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 5.66% (0.022 0.02)
3-1 @ 1.85% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 1.72% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 1% (-0.0019999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.36%
Total : 30.15%
0-0 @ 13.69% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-1 @ 13.43%
2-2 @ 3.3% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 30.8%
0-1 @ 14.77%
0-2 @ 7.97% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-2 @ 7.25% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.87% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.61% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.19% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 39.03%

How you voted: Deportivo Riestra vs Rosario

Deportivo Riestra
33.3%
Draw
50.0%
Rosario Central
16.7%
6
Head to Head
Apr 17, 2024 11.30pm
Gameweek 14
Rosario
1-1
Deportivo Riestra
Campaz (45+2')
Campaz (33')
Barrionuevo (14')
Arce (83')
Celiz (9')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!