MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 17:12:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Gent
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 25
Feb 11, 2024 at 6.15pm UK
GHELAMCO-arena

Gent
1 - 2
Cercle Brugge

Depoitre (52')
Kandouss (84')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Denkey (5', 67')
Nazinho (13'), Somers (55')
Nazinho (23')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Gent and Cercle Brugge.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Anderlecht 1-0 Gent
Sunday, February 4 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Cercle Brugge 4-1 Sint-Truiden
Sunday, February 4 at 6.15pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gent win with a probability of 63.95%. A draw had a probability of 19.4% and a win for Cercle Brugge had a probability of 16.65%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gent win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.48%) and 1-0 (8.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.91%), while for a Cercle Brugge win it was 1-2 (4.63%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
GentDrawCercle Brugge
63.95% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04) 19.41% (0.052 0.05) 16.65% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 57.53% (-0.22 -0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.05% (-0.275 -0.27)36.96% (0.276 0.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.86% (-0.297 -0.3)59.14% (0.3 0.3)
Gent Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.05% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)10.96% (0.093 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.82% (-0.2 -0.2)35.18% (0.20200000000001 0.2)
Cercle Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.61% (-0.179 -0.18)35.39% (0.182 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.85% (-0.189 -0.19)72.15% (0.191 0.19)
Score Analysis
    Gent 63.95%
    Cercle Brugge 16.65%
    Draw 19.41%
GentDrawCercle Brugge
2-1 @ 9.85% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.48% (0.055999999999999 0.06)
1-0 @ 8.57% (0.083 0.08)
3-1 @ 7.26% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-0 @ 6.99% (0.015 0.01)
4-1 @ 4.01% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-0 @ 3.86% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.77% (-0.029 -0.03)
4-2 @ 2.08% (-0.024 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.78% (-0.018 -0.02)
5-0 @ 1.71% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
5-2 @ 0.92% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 3.67%
Total : 63.95%
1-1 @ 8.91% (0.042 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.12% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 3.88% (0.052 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.31% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 19.41%
1-2 @ 4.63% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 4.03% (0.035 0.03)
0-2 @ 2.09% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.77% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.6% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 16.65%

Head to Head
Oct 22, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Cercle Brugge
2-0
Gent
Lopes (46'), Denkey (90+8')
Lemarechal (59'), Siquet (65'), Van der Bruggen (84')

Hong (53'), Vanhaezebrouck (54'), Torunarigha (90+5')
Gandelman (76')
May 20, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 4
Gent
2-2
Cercle Brugge
Orban (49'), Cuypers (85')
Orban (81')
Denkey (18'), Ueda (70' pen.)
Francis (73')
May 13, 2023 5.15pm
Gameweek 3
Cercle Brugge
0-4
Gent

Ravych (17'), Muslic (18')
Ravych (22')
Cuypers (41'), Orban (51', 64', 67')
Jan 29, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 23
Cercle Brugge
3-2
Gent
Ueda (58'), Denkey (59'), Daland (90+4')
De Sart (66'), Lemajic (90')
Oct 2, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 10
Gent
3-4
Cercle Brugge
Cuypers (49', 68'), Depoitre (77')
Denkey (24'), Hotic (59', 76', 89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1CharleroiCharleroi65103752-1545
2KortrijkKortrijk62132967-3831
3RWD MolenbeekRWDM62133976-3730
4EupenEupen61142966-3728
Championship Round
1Club BruggeBrugge972083354849
2Union SGUnion SG932478433546
3Anderlecht942369393046
4Genk941459461337
5Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge933357471036
6Royal AntwerpAntwerp910859441529
Conference League Play-off Group
1GentGent1080280483248
2MechelenMechelen105145952739
3Sint-Truiden103434961-1233
4Leuven104334659-1330
5Standard Liege90544563-1822
6Westerlo91355474-2021
 
Regular Season
1Union SGUnion SG30217263313270
2Anderlecht30189358302863
3Royal AntwerpAntwerp301410655272852
4Club BruggeBrugge30149762293351
5Genk301211751312047
6GentGent301211753381547
7Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge301451144341047
8MechelenMechelen30136113934545
9Sint-Truiden301010103546-1140
10Standard Liege30810123341-834
11Westerlo3079144254-1230
12Leuven3078153447-1329
13CharleroiCharleroi3078152648-2229
14EupenEupen3073202458-3424
15KortrijkKortrijk3066182257-3524
16RWD MolenbeekRWDM3058173167-3623


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!