MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 08:30:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Heidenheim
Bundesliga | Gameweek 24
Mar 2, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Voith-Arena
Eintracht Frankfurt logo

Heidenheim
1 - 2
Frankfurt

Pieringer (59')
Dinkci (62')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gimber (39' og.), Nkounkou (49')
Ebimbe (25'), Koch (31'), Ekitike (77'), Trapp (86')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Heidenheim and Eintracht Frankfurt, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Union Berlin 2-2 Heidenheim
Saturday, February 24 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga

We said: Heidenheim 2-1 Eintracht Frankfurt

The home side should return to winning ways on their turf to extend Frankfurt's run without winning on the road to four games. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eintracht Frankfurt win with a probability of 38.51%. A win for Heidenheim had a probability of 36.4% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eintracht Frankfurt win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.46%) and 0-2 (6.1%). The likeliest Heidenheim win was 2-1 (8.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.79%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Eintracht Frankfurt in this match.

Result
HeidenheimDrawEintracht Frankfurt
36.4% (-0.108 -0.11) 25.09% (0.0030000000000001 0) 38.51% (0.111 0.11)
Both teams to score 57.4% (-0.012 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.9% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)46.1% (0.017999999999994 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.6% (-0.012 -0.01)68.4% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Heidenheim Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.2% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)24.8% (0.071000000000002 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.62% (-0.093000000000004 -0.09)59.38% (0.097999999999999 0.1)
Eintracht Frankfurt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.33% (0.054000000000002 0.05)23.67% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.23% (0.073 0.07)57.77% (-0.067 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Heidenheim 36.4%
    Eintracht Frankfurt 38.51%
    Draw 25.09%
HeidenheimDrawEintracht Frankfurt
2-1 @ 8.22% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
1-0 @ 8.18% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.71% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.82% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.75% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.65% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.33% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.96% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 0.92% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 36.4%
1-1 @ 11.79%
2-2 @ 5.93% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 5.87% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 1.32% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25.09%
1-2 @ 8.5% (0.013 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.46% (0.019 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.1% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.08% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.93% (0.015 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.85% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.47% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.06% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.03% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 38.51%

How you voted: Heidenheim vs Frankfurt

Heidenheim
35.6%
Draw
42.2%
Eintracht Frankfurt
22.2%
45
Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 7
Frankfurt
2-0
Heidenheim
Larsson (39'), Knauff (72')
Ngankam (11'), Max (65')

Beste (23'), Muller (29'), Mainka (46')
Dec 20, 2017 7.45pm
Third Round
Heidenheim
1-2
Frankfurt
Schnatterer (96')
Dovedan (56'), Feick (78')
Haller (109')
Hasebe (106')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen29254074195579
2Bayern MunichBayern29203682364663
3Stuttgart29203667343363
4RB Leipzig29175767333456
5Borussia DortmundDortmund29168557342356
6Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt29101274339442
7Augsburg29109104746139
8Freiburg29116124152-1139
9Hoffenheim29106134957-836
10Heidenheim29810114250-834
11Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach29710125056-631
12Werder Bremen2987143649-1331
13Union BerlinUnion Berlin2985162545-2029
14Wolfsburg2977153450-1628
15VfL BochumVfL Bochum29512123459-2527
16Mainz 05Mainz29511133047-1726
17FC Koln29410152351-2822
18SV Darmstadt 98Darmstadt2928192872-4414


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!