MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 17:13:21| >> :600:251228:251228:
Arsenal logo
Champions League | Quarter-Finals | 1st Leg
Apr 9, 2024 at 8pm UK
Emirates Stadium
Bayern logo

Arsenal
2 - 2
Bayern

Saka (12'), Trossard (76')
Partey (89')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Gnabry (18'), Kane (32' pen.)
Davies (9'), Kane (55')

The Match

Match Report

Leandro Trossard's second-half strike sees Arsenal draw 2-2 with Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final at the Emirates Stadium.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash between Arsenal and Bayern Munich.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Champions League clash between Arsenal and Bayern Munich, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Arsenal could line up for Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg with Bayern Munich.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Arsenal's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final with Bayern Munich.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brighton 0-3 Arsenal
Saturday, April 6 at 5.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arsenal win with a probability of 42.88%. A win for Bayern Munich had a probability of 33.73% and a draw had a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.08%) and 2-0 (6%). The likeliest Bayern Munich win was 1-2 (7.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.48%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood.

Result
ArsenalDrawBayern Munich
42.88% (0.00099999999999767 0) 23.39%33.73% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Both teams to score 63.07% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.5% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)38.49%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.21% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)60.79%
Arsenal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.63% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)18.36%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.51% (0.00099999999999767 0)49.48% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Bayern Munich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.26% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)22.74% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.58% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)56.41% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Score Analysis
    Arsenal 42.88%
    Bayern Munich 33.73%
    Draw 23.39%
ArsenalDrawBayern Munich
2-1 @ 8.88%
1-0 @ 7.08%
2-0 @ 6%
3-1 @ 5.02%
3-2 @ 3.72%
3-0 @ 3.39% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.13%
4-2 @ 1.58%
4-0 @ 1.44%
Other @ 3.66%
Total : 42.88%
1-1 @ 10.48%
2-2 @ 6.58%
0-0 @ 4.18%
3-3 @ 1.84%
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 23.39%
1-2 @ 7.76% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-1 @ 6.18%
0-2 @ 4.58%
1-3 @ 3.83% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 3.25%
0-3 @ 2.26%
1-4 @ 1.42%
2-4 @ 1.2%
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 33.73%

How you voted: Arsenal vs Bayern

Arsenal
67.7%
Draw
14.2%
Bayern Munich
18.1%
647
Head to Head
Jul 18, 2019 4am
Pre-season Friendlies
Arsenal
2-1
Bayern
Jul 19, 2017 12.30pm
Pre-season Friendlies
Bayern
1-1
Arsenal
Arsenal win 3-2 on penalties
Lewandowski (9' pen.)
Martinez (22')
Iwobi (93')
Coquelin (20'), Elneny (59'), Willock (84')
Mar 7, 2017 7.45pm
Feb 15, 2017 7.45pm
Nov 4, 2015 7.45pm
Build-up
Bayern Munich's Manuel Neuer during the match on October 28, 2023
Bayern Munich handed major injury boost ahead of Arsenal Champions League clash
Bayern Munich receive a major injury boost ahead of the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final against Arsenal next month.
Mar 25, 00:28
Bayern Munich's Manuel Neuer during the match on October 28, 2023
Bayern Munich quintet doubtful for Arsenal Champions League first leg
Bayern Munich boss Thomas Tuchel reveals that five of his players are doubts for Tuesday's Champions League clash with Arsenal.
Apr 6, 00:41
Arsenal's Jurrien Timber comes off injured on August 12, 2023
Arsenal team news: Injury, suspension list vs. Bayern Munich - Rice, Havertz risk
Sports Mole rounds up all of Arsenal's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final with Bayern Munich.
Apr 7, 07:23
Arsenal's Bukayo Saka celebrates scoring their first goal on April 6, 2024
"I was struggling" - Bukayo Saka provides injury update ahead of Bayern showdown
Arsenal winger Bukayo Saka admits he was "struggling" in the second half of the Gunners' win over Brighton & Hove Albion but will give it his all while he has "two legs".
Apr 7, 07:50
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta and Kai Havertz pictured on April 6, 2024
How Arsenal could line up against Bayern Munich
Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Arsenal could line up for Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg with Bayern Munich.
Apr 7, 09:16
Bayern Munich coach Thomas Tuchel before the match on September 26, 2023
Bayern Munich 'make decision over sacking Thomas Tuchel ahead of Arsenal showdown'
Bayern Munich reportedly have no plans to sack head coach Thomas Tuchel ahead of their quarter-final trip to Arsenal in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
Apr 7, 09:25
Bayern Munich's Manuel Neuer during the match on October 28, 2023
How Bayern Munich could line up against Arsenal
Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Bayern Munich could line up for Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg with Arsenal.
Apr 7, 09:26
Bayern Munich's Harry Kane reacts after a missed chance on March 1, 2024
Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich Combined XI - Declan Rice, Harry Kane, Bukayo Saka
Ahead of Arsenal's Champions League quarter-final first leg with Bayern Munich, Sports Mole picks a combined XI from both squads.
Apr 7, 18:01
Bayern Munich's Manuel Neuer during the match on October 28, 2023
Five Bayern Munich players return to training ahead of Arsenal first leg
Bayern Munich receive a quintuple injury boost ahead of their Champions League quarter-final first leg with Arsenal, as five players return to first-team training.
Apr 8, 12:17
Arsenal's Gabriel Jesus celebrates scoring their first goal on January 28, 2024
Arsenal attacker admits he cannot remember his last pain-free match
Arsenal striker Gabriel Jesus admits that he cannot remember his last pain-free match following a series of knee injuries since joining from Manchester City.
Apr 8, 17:59
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta pictured on April 3, 2024
"That's history" - Mikel Arteta brushes off 5-1 Bayern Munich thrashings
Mikel Arteta insists that Arsenal's recent 5-1 thrashings against Bayern Munich are "history" ahead of Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg.
Apr 8, 18:20
Arsenal's Martin Odegaard celebrates scoring their first goal on April 3, 2024
Martin Odegaard fires Harry Kane "fear" warning to Arsenal for Bayern clash
Arsenal captain Martin Odegaard insists that the Gunners should not "fear" Harry Kane ahead of Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg with Bayern Munich.
Apr 9, 07:39
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Slovenia Slovenia20202
3 Denmark Denmark10101
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!