MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 16:56:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Sheffield United logo
Premier League | Gameweek 27
Mar 4, 2024 at 8pm UK
Bramall Lane
Arsenal logo

Sheff Utd
0 - 6
Arsenal


Bogle (29')
FT(HT: 0-5)
Odegaard (5'), Bogle (13' og.), Martinelli (15'), Havertz (25'), Rice (39'), White (58')

The Match

Match Report

A merciless Arsenal match their biggest away win in league history with a 6-0 Premier League thrashing of Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Monday's Premier League clash between Sheffield United and Arsenal.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Premier League clash between Sheffield United and Arsenal, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Arsenal could line up for Monday's Premier League clash with Sheffield United.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Arsenal's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Monday's Premier League clash with Sheffield United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wolves 1-0 Sheff Utd
Sunday, February 25 at 1.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle
Saturday, February 24 at 8pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arsenal win with a probability of 79.03%. A draw had a probability of 13.4% and a win for Sheffield United had a probability of 7.57%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arsenal win was 0-2 with a probability of 11.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-3 (10.55%) and 1-2 (8.59%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.3%), while for a Sheffield United win it was 2-1 (2.33%). The actual scoreline of 0-6 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Arsenal would win this match.

Result
Sheffield UnitedDrawArsenal
7.57% (0.1849 0.18) 13.41% (0.285 0.29) 79.03% (-0.464 -0.46)
Both teams to score 48.83% (-0.212 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.27% (-0.74799999999999 -0.75)32.73% (0.755 0.76)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.59% (-0.86799999999999 -0.87)54.41% (0.875 0.88)
Sheffield United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.25% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)47.75% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.95% (-0.067 -0.07)83.05% (0.072000000000003 0.07)
Arsenal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.45% (-0.23999999999999 -0.24)6.55% (0.246 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
75.6% (-0.675 -0.67)24.4% (0.681 0.68)
Score Analysis
    Sheffield United 7.57%
    Arsenal 79.01%
    Draw 13.41%
Sheffield UnitedDrawArsenal
2-1 @ 2.33% (0.049 0.05)
1-0 @ 2.31% (0.086 0.09)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 7.57%
1-1 @ 6.3% (0.149 0.15)
2-2 @ 3.17% (0.022 0.02)
0-0 @ 3.13% (0.124 0.12)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 13.41%
0-2 @ 11.61% (0.14 0.14)
0-3 @ 10.55% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.59% (0.083 0.08)
0-1 @ 8.52% (0.222 0.22)
1-3 @ 7.8% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
0-4 @ 7.19% (-0.114 -0.11)
1-4 @ 5.32% (-0.098 -0.1)
0-5 @ 3.92% (-0.118 -0.12)
1-5 @ 2.9% (-0.095 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.89% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.97% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-6 @ 1.78% (-0.08 -0.08)
1-6 @ 1.32% (-0.062 -0.06)
2-5 @ 1.07% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 3.58%
Total : 79.01%

How you voted: Sheff Utd vs Arsenal

Sheffield United
10.9%
Draw
4.5%
Arsenal
84.6%
331
Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 10
Arsenal
5-0
Sheff Utd
Nketiah (28', 50', 58'), Vieira (88' pen.), Tomiyasu (90+6')

Osborn (60'), Bogle (70'), Norwood (87')
Apr 11, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 31
Sheff Utd
0-3
Arsenal

Ampadu (90+4')
Lacazette (33', 85'), Martinelli (71')
Mari (80')
Oct 4, 2020 2pm
Gameweek 4
Arsenal
2-1
Sheff Utd
Saka (61'), Pepe (64')
McGoldrick (83')
Berge (38')
Jun 28, 2020 1pm
Jan 18, 2020 3pm
Build-up
Oleksandr Zinchenko celebrates scoring for Arsenal on November 11, 2023
Zinchenko, Partey 'eyeing Arsenal returns against Sheffield United'
Oleksandr Zinchenko and Thomas Partey are reportedly targeting comebacks from injuries when Arsenal take on Sheffield United in next Monday's Premier League fixture.
Feb 26, 12:04
Sheffield United's Ben Brereton Diaz celebrates scoring their first goal on January 30, 2024
Sheffield United to receive double injury boost ahead of Arsenal clash?
Sheffield United are reportedly hopeful of having both Ben Brereton Diaz and George Baldock available for the visit of Arsenal to Bramall Lane on Monday night.
Feb 28, 15:24
Thomas Partey in action for Ghana in October 2023
Thomas Partey in line for Arsenal return against Sheffield United
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta confirms that Thomas Partey should be in contention to return from injury against Sheffield United on Monday evening.
Feb 29, 14:57
Sheffield United's Cameron Archer and Gustavo Hamer celebrate after Everton's Jordan Pickford scores an own goal and Sheffield United's second on September 2, 2023
Sheffield United dealt Cameron Archer injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
Sheffield United are expecting to be without the services of Cameron Archer until after the international break as the striker recovers from a calf injury.
Feb 29, 15:38
Thomas Partey in action for Ghana in October 2023
Arsenal team news: Injury, suspension list vs. Sheffield United
Sports Mole rounds up all of Arsenal's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Monday's Premier League clash with Sheffield United.
Mar 1, 07:00
Arsenal's Gabriel and teammates celebrate after Newcastle United's Sven Botman scores an own goal on February 24, 2024
Arsenal looking to break all-time English record against Sheffield United
Arsenal can set a brand new all-time English football league record when they face Sheffield United on Monday, following their two huge away wins during February.
Mar 1, 13:13
Arsenal's Thomas Partey celebrates in March 2023
How Arsenal could line up against Sheffield United
Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Arsenal could line up for Monday's Premier League clash with Sheffield United.
Mar 2, 18:56
Arsenal's Bukayo Saka celebrates scoring their third goal on February 24, 2024
Bukayo Saka out to match Bergkamp, Kane record against Sheffield United
Bukayo Saka is out to match a Premier League goalscoring feat achieved by Dennis Bergkamp and Harry Kane in Monday's clash with Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.
Mar 3, 17:39
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Arsenal33235577265174
2Liverpool33228375324374
3Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
4Aston Villa34206871502166
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham34139125463-948
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves33127144653-743
12Fulham34126165054-442
13Bournemouth33119134860-1242
14Crystal Palace3399154256-1436
15Brentford3498175259-735
16Everton33108153448-1430
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3479184260-1826
18Luton TownLuton3467214775-2825
19Burnley3458213769-3223
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3337233188-5716


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!