MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 19:27:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 6
Apr 14, 2024 at 8.30am UK
Changchun's People Stadium

Changchun
1 - 2
Chengdu

Guilherme (12')
Beric (64'), He (76')
Beric (90+7')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Silva (90+4'), Shihao (90+18')
Yang (54'), (82')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Changchun Yatai and Chengdu Rongcheng.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cangzhou 2-0 Changchun
Wednesday, April 10 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Chengdu 3-0 Zhejiang
Wednesday, April 10 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chengdu Rongcheng win with a probability of 58.87%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Changchun Yatai had a probability of 18.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chengdu Rongcheng win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.72%) and 1-2 (9.85%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.75%), while for a Changchun Yatai win it was 1-0 (5.87%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chengdu Rongcheng would win this match.

Result
Changchun YataiDrawChengdu Rongcheng
18.52% (-0.099 -0.1) 22.61% (0.052 0.05) 58.87% (0.044999999999995 0.04)
Both teams to score 50.45% (-0.33199999999999 -0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.85% (-0.35400000000001 -0.35)48.15% (0.352 0.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.69% (-0.327 -0.33)70.31% (0.325 0.33)
Changchun Yatai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.08% (-0.319 -0.32)39.93% (0.318 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.42% (-0.295 -0.29)76.58% (0.29299999999999 0.29)
Chengdu Rongcheng Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.98% (-0.105 -0.11)16.02% (0.105 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.65% (-0.19600000000001 -0.2)45.35% (0.194 0.19)
Score Analysis
    Changchun Yatai 18.52%
    Chengdu Rongcheng 58.87%
    Draw 22.61%
Changchun YataiDrawChengdu Rongcheng
1-0 @ 5.87% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 4.94% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-0 @ 2.7% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.51% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.38% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 18.52%
1-1 @ 10.75% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 6.4% (0.093 0.09)
2-2 @ 4.52% (-0.045 -0.04)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 22.61%
0-1 @ 11.71% (0.13 0.13)
0-2 @ 10.72% (0.08 0.08)
1-2 @ 9.85% (-0.011999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 6.55% (0.025 0.03)
1-3 @ 6.01% (-0.029000000000001 -0.03)
0-4 @ 3%
2-3 @ 2.76% (-0.038 -0.04)
1-4 @ 2.75% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.26% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-5 @ 1.1% (-0.004 -0)
1-5 @ 1.01% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 58.87%

Head to Head
Aug 12, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 22
Changchun
1-0
Chengdu
Cheng (2')
Li (61'), Wu (72')

Dong (33'), Yang (62')
May 14, 2023 10.30am
Gameweek 7
Chengdu
2-2
Changchun
Kim (3'), Romulo (15')
Cao (83'), Leonardo (90+4')
Nov 7, 2022 11.30am
Gameweek 24
Chengdu
2-2
Changchun
Romulo (45+2'), Kim (89')
Serginho (21', 27')
Sep 1, 2022 12.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua1411303052536
2Shanghai PortShanghai Port13103043142933
3Chengdu RongchengChengdu1491432151728
4Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan1484227161128
5Shandong TaishanShandong1484227171028
6Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang147162123-222
7Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen145452218419
8Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT144371824-615
9Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou144371930-1115
10Changchun YataiChangchun143471624-813
11Qingdao Youth Island143471632-1613
12Meizhou Hakka132651016-612
13Qingdao Hainiu143381119-812
14HenanHenan142571828-1011
15Nantong Zhiyun142481630-1410
16Sichuan JiuniuSichuan142481328-1510


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!