MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 07:54:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Tianjin Jinmen
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 6
Apr 14, 2024 at 12pm UK
Tianjin Olympic Center Stadium
Meizhou Hakka

Tianjin Jinmen
0 - 0
Meizhou Hakka


Huang (45+2')
FT

Yang (46'), Kosovic (57'), Chen (73'), Hongbo (86'), Weihui (90+5')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Tianjin Jinmen Tiger and Meizhou Hakka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Qingdao Youth Island 1-3 Tianjin Jinmen
Wednesday, April 10 at 12pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Meizhou Hakka 0-0 Qingdao Hainiu
Wednesday, April 10 at 1pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tianjin Jinmen Tiger win with a probability of 52.34%. A draw had a probability of 24.1% and a win for Meizhou Hakka had a probability of 23.56%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tianjin Jinmen Tiger win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.69%) and 2-0 (9.2%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.44%), while for a Meizhou Hakka win it was 0-1 (6.76%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood.

Result
Tianjin Jinmen TigerDrawMeizhou Hakka
52.34% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02) 24.1% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 23.56% (0.02 0.02)
Both teams to score 53.11% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.72% (0.039999999999999 0.04)48.28% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.58% (0.035 0.04)70.42% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Tianjin Jinmen Tiger Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.59% (0.0099999999999909 0.01)18.41% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.43% (0.012999999999998 0.01)49.57% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Meizhou Hakka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.09% (0.042000000000002 0.04)34.91% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.35% (0.041 0.04)71.65% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Tianjin Jinmen Tiger 52.34%
    Meizhou Hakka 23.56%
    Draw 24.09%
Tianjin Jinmen TigerDrawMeizhou Hakka
1-0 @ 10.87% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.69% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-0 @ 9.2% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.46% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 5.19% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.88% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 2.31% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 2.2% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.22% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.33%
Total : 52.34%
1-1 @ 11.44%
0-0 @ 6.43% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.1% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 1.01% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.09%
0-1 @ 6.76% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-2 @ 6.02% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.56% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 2.11% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.79% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 1.25% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 23.56%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 24
Tianjin Jinmen
3-1
Meizhou Hakka
Qiuming (33'), Beric (42', 84')
Yuanjie (14'), Qiuming (34')
Kotnik (52')
Ximing (87')
Ximing (90+8')
May 24, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 9
Meizhou Hakka
1-1
Tianjin Jinmen
Hongbo (38')
Yin (19'), Ristic (20'), Wen (71'), Ximing (90+5')
Henrique (90+4')
Xie (78')
Hao (87')
Jun 25, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 6
Tianjin Jinmen
1-0
Meizhou Hakka
Rosa (13')
Rosa (34'), Qiuming (82')

Henrique (33'), Yang (51'), Liao (68')
Jun 4, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 1
Meizhou Hakka
1-1
Tianjin Jinmen
Henrique Santana da Silva (13')
Shi (17'), Chen (57'), Liao (72')
Radonjic (24')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua1411303052536
2Shanghai PortShanghai Port13103043142933
3Chengdu RongchengChengdu1491432151728
4Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan1484227161128
5Shandong TaishanShandong1484227171028
6Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang147162123-222
7Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen145452218419
8Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT144371824-615
9Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou144371930-1115
10Changchun YataiChangchun143471624-813
11Qingdao Youth Island143471632-1613
12Meizhou Hakka132651016-612
13Qingdao Hainiu143381119-812
14HenanHenan142571828-1011
15Nantong Zhiyun142481630-1410
16Sichuan JiuniuSichuan142481328-1510


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!