MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 08:38:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 17
Dec 13, 2023 at 4pm UK
Fotbalovy stadion Strelecky ostrov

Ceske Budejovice
0 - 2
Hradec Kralove

FT(HT: 0-2)
Cmelik (4'), Kucera (45+1')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Ceske Budejovice and Hradec Kralove.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Plzen 5-0 Ceske Budejovice
Sunday, December 10 at 2pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Hradec Kralove 2-3 Banik Ostrava
Saturday, December 9 at 5pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ceske Budejovice win with a probability of 45.55%. A win for Hradec Kralove had a probability of 29.74% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ceske Budejovice win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.25%) and 2-0 (7.48%). The likeliest Hradec Kralove win was 0-1 (7.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.64%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 4.5% likelihood.

Result
Ceske BudejoviceDrawHradec Kralove
45.55% (0.188 0.19) 24.71% (-0.07 -0.07) 29.74% (-0.119 -0.12)
Both teams to score 56.47% (0.164 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.65% (0.246 0.25)46.34% (-0.247 -0.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.37% (0.232 0.23)68.63% (-0.233 -0.23)
Ceske Budejovice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.57% (0.184 0.18)20.42% (-0.183 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.13% (0.291 0.29)52.86% (-0.291 -0.29)
Hradec Kralove Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.97% (0.043999999999997 0.04)29.03% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.06% (0.052999999999997 0.05)64.94% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Ceske Budejovice 45.55%
    Hradec Kralove 29.74%
    Draw 24.71%
Ceske BudejoviceDrawHradec Kralove
1-0 @ 9.42% (-0.045 -0.04)
2-1 @ 9.25% (0.019 0.02)
2-0 @ 7.48% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.9% (0.038 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.96% (0.026 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.03% (0.027 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.95% (0.026 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.57% (0.019 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.2% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 45.55%
1-1 @ 11.64% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
0-0 @ 5.93% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06)
2-2 @ 5.72% (0.019 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.25% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.71%
0-1 @ 7.33% (-0.068 -0.07)
1-2 @ 7.2% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.54% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.97% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
2-3 @ 2.36% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.87% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-4 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 29.74%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 3
Hradec Kralove
5-1
Ceske Budejovice
Vasulin (19'), Horak (22'), Krejci (31'), Kucera (49'), Pilar (59' pen.)
Pudhorocky (84')
Hora (48')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Sparta Prague431081295286
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague431072244882
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen421175393669
4Mlada Boleslav41035155-447
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava40135048246
6FC SlovackoSlovacko41034550-544
Relegation Round
1FK Baumit JablonecJablonec53204550-541
2Pardubice54013947-840
3Bohemians 190551133448-1439
4MFK Karvina52123862-2432
5Ceske Budejovice51224170-2929
6FC Fastav ZlinZlin50234069-2927
 
Regular Season
1Sparta Prague30244270264476
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague30226262233972
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen30195667333462
4Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava30136114839945
5Mlada Boleslav30128105046444
6FC SlovackoSlovacko30118113940-141
7Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec301010104646040
8Sigma OlomoucOlomouc30107134045-537
9Hradec Kralove30910113238-637
10Teplice3099123140-936
11Bohemians 190530811112940-1135
12FK Baumit JablonecJablonec30612123545-1030
13Pardubice3077162942-1328
14MFK Karvina3067173052-2225
15FC Fastav ZlinZlin30510153661-2525
16Ceske Budejovice3066183462-2824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!