MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 10:49:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Groningen
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NAC Breda
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Willem II
Go Ahead Eagles
Eredivisie | Gameweek 31
Apr 25, 2024 at 8pm UK
De Adelaarshorst
Feyenoord

Go Ahead Eagles
1 - 3
Feyenoord

FT(HT: 1-2)
de Lange (25' og.), Ivanusec (33'), Ueda (69')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Eredivisie clash between Go Ahead Eagles and Feyenoord, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Utrecht 2-1 Go Ahead Eagles
Sunday, April 14 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Feyenoord 1-0 Nijmegen
Sunday, April 21 at 5pm in KNVB Beker

We said: Go Ahead Eagles 1-3 Feyenoord

Feyenoord head into this clash in sensational form, winning their last three matches without conceding a goal, but we feel that the visitors could run into some problems at De Adelaarshorst. That being said, we reckon that Go Ahead Eagles will be unable to collect anything from Thursday's match, damaging their chances of finishing inside the top eight. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Feyenoord win with a probability of 59.87%. A draw had a probability of 20.3% and a win for Go Ahead Eagles had a probability of 19.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a Feyenoord win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.44%) and 0-1 (7.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.13%), while for a Go Ahead Eagles win it was 2-1 (5.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-3 win for Feyenoord in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Feyenoord.

Result
Go Ahead EaglesDrawFeyenoord
19.82% (-0.496 -0.5) 20.32% (-0.191 -0.19) 59.87% (0.686 0.69)
Both teams to score 60.64% (-0.16 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.19% (0.167 0.17)35.81% (-0.169 -0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.11% (0.185 0.19)57.89% (-0.186 -0.19)
Go Ahead Eagles Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.67% (-0.371 -0.37)31.33% (0.37 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.31% (-0.431 -0.43)67.69% (0.42999999999999 0.43)
Feyenoord Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.31% (0.24000000000001 0.24)11.69% (-0.241 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.21% (0.512 0.51)36.79% (-0.513 -0.51)
Score Analysis
    Go Ahead Eagles 19.82%
    Feyenoord 59.87%
    Draw 20.32%
Go Ahead EaglesDrawFeyenoord
2-1 @ 5.3% (-0.104 -0.1)
1-0 @ 4.25% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-0 @ 2.47% (-0.073 -0.07)
3-2 @ 2.2% (-0.045 -0.04)
3-1 @ 2.05% (-0.061 -0.06)
3-0 @ 0.96% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 19.82%
1-1 @ 9.13% (-0.083 -0.08)
2-2 @ 5.68% (-0.056 -0.06)
0-0 @ 3.66% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.57% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 20.32%
1-2 @ 9.79% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 8.44% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
0-1 @ 7.86% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-3 @ 7.01% (0.069 0.07)
0-3 @ 6.04% (0.121 0.12)
2-3 @ 4.07% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-4 @ 3.76% (0.072 0.07)
0-4 @ 3.24% (0.094 0.09)
2-4 @ 2.18% (0.02 0.02)
1-5 @ 1.61% (0.046 0.05)
0-5 @ 1.39% (0.053 0.05)
2-5 @ 0.94% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 3.55%
Total : 59.87%

How you voted: Go Ahead Eagles vs Feyenoord

Go Ahead Eagles
7.5%
Draw
10.4%
Feyenoord
82.1%
67
Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 7
Feyenoord
3-1
Go Ahead Eagles
Minteh (45+2'), Stengs (56'), Gimenez (76')
Paixao (66')
Sow (85')
Nauber (33'), Amofa (75')
May 14, 2023 3.45pm
Gameweek 32
Feyenoord
3-0
Go Ahead Eagles
Idrissi (15'), Gimenez (18'), Paixao (54')
Dec 23, 2022 1pm
Sep 3, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 5
Go Ahead Eagles
3-4
Feyenoord
Walemark (3' og.), Lidberg (13'), Valaker Edvardsen (90+5')
Danilo (24', 42'), Dilrosun (56'), Szymanski (79')
May 11, 2022 7pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ajax00000000
2Almere CityAlmere City00000000
3AZ AlkmaarAZ00000000
4Groningen00000000
5FC Twente00000000
6FC UtrechtUtrecht00000000
7Feyenoord00000000
8Fortuna SittardSittard00000000
9Go Ahead Eagles00000000
10Heracles00000000
11NAC BredaNAC Breda00000000
12NECNijmegen00000000
13PEC Zwolle00000000
14PSV EindhovenPSV00000000
15RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk00000000
16Heerenveen00000000
17Sparta RotterdamSparta00000000
18Willem II00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!