MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 15:13:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 14
Nov 26, 2023 at 4pm UK
Puskas Akademia Pancho Arena
Ferencvaros

Puskas Academy
1 - 1
Ferencvaros

Colley (57')
Szolnoki (42'), Colley (45+2'), Nagy (60'), Stronati (78'), Maceiras (84')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Puskas Academy and Ferencvaros.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ujpest 1-2 Puskas Academy
Saturday, November 11 at 6.30pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Ferencvaros 0-1 Fehervar
Sunday, November 12 at 3pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ferencvaros win with a probability of 43.53%. A win for Puskas Academy had a probability of 30.47% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ferencvaros win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.95%) and 0-2 (7.67%). The likeliest Puskas Academy win was 1-0 (8.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.36%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.4% likelihood.

Result
Puskas AcademyDrawFerencvaros
30.47% (0.185 0.18) 26% (0.087 0.09) 43.53% (-0.27 -0.27)
Both teams to score 52.67% (-0.173 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.5% (-0.271 -0.27)51.49% (0.271 0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.7% (-0.237 -0.24)73.29% (0.23599999999999 0.24)
Puskas Academy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.87% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)31.13% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.53% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)67.46% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Ferencvaros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.47% (-0.247 -0.25)23.52% (0.248 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.43% (-0.362 -0.36)57.57% (0.36199999999999 0.36)
Score Analysis
    Puskas Academy 30.47%
    Ferencvaros 43.52%
    Draw 26%
Puskas AcademyDrawFerencvaros
1-0 @ 8.55% (0.09 0.09)
2-1 @ 7.22% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 4.99% (0.052 0.05)
3-1 @ 2.81% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.03% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.94% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 30.47%
1-1 @ 12.36% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 7.32% (0.079 0.08)
2-2 @ 5.22% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 10.59% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 8.95% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-2 @ 7.67% (-0.029000000000001 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.32% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
0-3 @ 3.7% (-0.041 -0.04)
2-3 @ 2.52% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.56% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.34% (-0.025 -0.02)
2-4 @ 0.91% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 43.52%

Head to Head
Aug 13, 2023 5.45pm
Gameweek 3
Ferencvaros
1-2
Puskas Academy
Lisztes (90+5')
Ali Ben Romdhane (56'), Cisse (65')
Golla (12'), Plsek (29')
Golla (18'), Slagveer (34'), Szolnoki (54'), Colley (65'), Ormonde-Ottewill (75'), Markek (84')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!