MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 07:58:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 23
Mar 2, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Varkert Sportpalya

Varda SE
1 - 0
Zalaegerszegi TE

Lucas (41')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Varda SE and Zalaegerszegi TE.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Varda SE 0-1 Paksi SE
Sunday, February 25 at 2pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Zalaegerszegi TE 3-1 Kecskemeti TE
Saturday, February 24 at 11.30am in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Varda SE win with a probability of 42.76%. A win for Zalaegerszegi TE had a probability of 31.75% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Varda SE win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.95%) and 2-0 (7.21%). The likeliest Zalaegerszegi TE win was 0-1 (8.16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.08%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Varda SE in this match.

Result
Varda SEDrawZalaegerszegi TE
42.76% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 25.48% (0.0039999999999978 0) 31.75% (0.016000000000002 0.02)
Both teams to score 54.93% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.18% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)48.81% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.08% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)70.91% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Varda SE Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.26% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)22.73% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.59% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)56.41% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Zalaegerszegi TE Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.09% (0.0010000000000048 0)28.91% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.21% (0.0010000000000048 0)64.78% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Score Analysis
    Varda SE 42.76%
    Zalaegerszegi TE 31.75%
    Draw 25.48%
Varda SEDrawZalaegerszegi TE
1-0 @ 9.73% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-1 @ 8.95% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 7.21% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 4.42% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 3.56% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.74% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.64% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.32% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.02% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 42.76%
1-1 @ 12.08% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.57% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 5.55% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.13% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.48%
0-1 @ 8.16% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.5% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 5.06% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-3 @ 3.1% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.3% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.09% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-4 @ 0.96%
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 31.75%

Head to Head
Nov 5, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 12
Varda SE
0-1
Zalaegerszegi TE

Otvos (4'), Melnyk (84')
Sajban (74')
Todoroski (7'), Medgyes (41'), Ubochioma (90+2')
Jul 30, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 1
Zalaegerszegi TE
0-2
Varda SE

Tajti (47'), Huszti (65'), Csoka (76'), Csoka (77')
Mesanovic (7', 15')
Vida (45+2'), Antal Szeles (51')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ferencvaros28204471264564
2Paksi SE28155846341250
3FehervarFehervar28154950371349
4Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy281110744301443
5Debrecen28126104234842
6MTK28117103851-1340
7Diosgyor28107114346-337
8Zalaegerszegi TE28105134855-735
9Kecskemeti TE28104143843-534
10UjpestUjpest28104143759-2234
11Varda SE2873183246-1424
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi2855182452-2820


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!