MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 16:02:24| >> :60:102:102:
Sudan national football team
Friendlies 1
May 19, 2024 at 3pm UK
King Fahd Sport City Stadium
Tanzania national football team

Sudan
0 - 1
Tanzania

FT
Coverage of the International Friendlies Friendlies 1 clash between Sudan and Tanzania.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Sudan 2-1 Tanzania
Wednesday, May 15 at 3pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Sudan 2-1 Tanzania
Wednesday, May 15 at 3pm in International Friendlies

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sudan win with a probability of 40.87%. A win for Tanzania had a probability of 30.63% and a draw had a probability of 28.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sudan win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.14%) and 2-0 (7.94%). The likeliest Tanzania win was 0-1 (10.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood.

Result
SudanDrawTanzania
40.87% (0.026000000000003 0.03) 28.49% (0.0030000000000001 0) 30.63% (-0.026 -0.03)
Both teams to score 45.4% (-0.017999999999994 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.24% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)60.76% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.18% (-0.012 -0.01)80.82% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Sudan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.81% (0.007000000000005 0.01)29.19% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.86% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)65.14% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Tanzania Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.12% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)35.87% (0.032999999999994 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.35% (-0.029 -0.03)72.65% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Sudan 40.87%
    Tanzania 30.62%
    Draw 28.48%
SudanDrawTanzania
1-0 @ 12.89% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.14% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.94% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.34% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 3.26% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 1.71% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.03%
4-0 @ 1% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.56%
Total : 40.87%
1-1 @ 13.21%
0-0 @ 10.47% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.17% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 28.48%
0-1 @ 10.73%
1-2 @ 6.78% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.5% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.32% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.88% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.43% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 30.62%

Head to Head
May 15, 2024 3pm
Oct 15, 2023 5pm
Friendlies 1
Sudan
1-1
Tanzania
S. (28')
Mar 29, 2022 5pm
International Friendly
Tanzania
1-1
Sudan
Msuva (67')
Dismas (25')
Gahdia (2')
Gahdia (24'), Saadeldin (27'), Mohamedein (38'), Abdelgader (87')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!