MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 08:37:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 7
May 20, 2024 at 6pm UK
Teddi Malcha Stadium

Beitar
1 - 1
M. Petah Tikva

Muzi (13')
Morozov (18'), Micha (39')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Guindo (87')
Salem (20'), Laufer (35'), Adilehou (81')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Beitar Jerusalem and Maccabi Petah Tikva.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: H. Jerusalem 3-0 Beitar
Saturday, May 11 at 4pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: M. Petah Tikva 4-1 H. Petah Tikva
Saturday, May 11 at 4pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Beitar Jerusalem win with a probability of 39.74%. A win for Maccabi Petah Tikva had a probability of 34.36% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Beitar Jerusalem win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.59%) and 2-0 (6.71%). The likeliest Maccabi Petah Tikva win was 0-1 (8.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.29%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.3% likelihood.

Result
Beitar JerusalemDrawMaccabi Petah Tikva
39.74% (-0.111 -0.11) 25.9% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 34.36% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
Both teams to score 54.33% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.06% (-0.052 -0.05)49.93% (0.052 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.07% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)71.92% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Beitar Jerusalem Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.25% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)24.74% (0.082000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.69% (-0.116 -0.12)59.3% (0.115 0.12)
Maccabi Petah Tikva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.2% (0.034000000000006 0.03)27.8% (-0.035 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.61% (0.042000000000002 0.04)63.39% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Beitar Jerusalem 39.74%
    Maccabi Petah Tikva 34.36%
    Draw 25.89%
Beitar JerusalemDrawMaccabi Petah Tikva
1-0 @ 9.61% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-1 @ 8.59% (-0.014000000000001 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.71% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.12% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.56% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.4% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.09% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 39.74%
1-1 @ 12.29%
0-0 @ 6.88% (0.015 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.5% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.09% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8.81% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.87% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.64% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.36% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.41% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.35%
1-4 @ 1.08% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 34.36%

Head to Head
Mar 16, 2024 5.30pm
Gameweek 26
M. Petah Tikva
0-3
Beitar

Hazan (24')
George (15'), Micha (61', 87')
Galabov (21')
Dec 31, 2023 5.45pm
Gameweek 13
Beitar
3-2
M. Petah Tikva
Muzi (4'), Morozov (31'), Shua (45')
Soro (29')
Cohen (26'), Mahamid (72')
Akawa (60'), Cohen (84')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!