MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 14:29:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 9
May 21, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Sammy Ofer Stadium

H. Haifa
0 - 3
M. Tel Aviv

FT(HT: 0-0)
Zahavi (63', 71'), Peretz (64')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Hapoel Haifa and Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: M. Bnei Raina 0-1 H. Haifa
Saturday, May 18 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: M. Tel Aviv 3-0 H. Be'er Sheva
Saturday, May 18 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Tel Aviv win with a probability of 58.9%. A draw had a probability of 22.3% and a win for Hapoel Haifa had a probability of 18.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Tel Aviv win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.4%) and 1-2 (9.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.59%), while for a Hapoel Haifa win it was 1-0 (5.67%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Maccabi Tel Aviv would win this match.

Result
Hapoel HaifaDrawMaccabi Tel Aviv
18.79% (-0.307 -0.31) 22.3% (-0.061 -0.06) 58.9% (0.371 0.37)
Both teams to score 51.9% (-0.339 -0.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.53% (-0.184 -0.18)46.47% (0.185 0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.25% (-0.174 -0.17)68.74% (0.176 0.18)
Hapoel Haifa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.37% (-0.444 -0.44)38.63% (0.446 0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.63% (-0.426 -0.43)75.37% (0.429 0.43)
Maccabi Tel Aviv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.57% (0.060999999999993 0.06)15.43% (-0.058999999999999 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.74% (0.112 0.11)44.26% (-0.111 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Hapoel Haifa 18.79%
    Maccabi Tel Aviv 58.89%
    Draw 22.3%
Hapoel HaifaDrawMaccabi Tel Aviv
1-0 @ 5.67% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-1 @ 5.04% (-0.073 -0.07)
2-0 @ 2.7% (-0.045 -0.04)
3-1 @ 1.6% (-0.043 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.49% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 18.79%
1-1 @ 10.59% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5.96% (0.047 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.71% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-3 @ 0.93% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 22.3%
0-1 @ 11.13% (0.11 0.11)
0-2 @ 10.4% (0.12 0.12)
1-2 @ 9.9% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-3 @ 6.48% (0.09 0.09)
1-3 @ 6.17% (0.011 0.01)
0-4 @ 3.03% (0.047 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.93% (-0.031 -0.03)
1-4 @ 2.88% (0.011 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.37% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.13% (0.02 0.02)
1-5 @ 1.08% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 58.89%

How you voted: H. Haifa vs M. Tel Aviv

Hapoel Haifa
16.7%
Draw
16.7%
Maccabi Tel Aviv
66.7%
6
Head to Head
Apr 20, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 4
M. Tel Aviv
4-0
H. Haifa
Milson (4'), Turgeman (9'), Kanichowsky (50'), Peretz (53')

Bogani (63')
Mar 17, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 26
M. Tel Aviv
3-1
H. Haifa
Zahavi (28' pen., 45+3'), Peretz (85')
Yosefi (13' pen.)
Yosefi (16'), Serdal (89')
Dec 31, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 13
H. Haifa
0-1
M. Tel Aviv

Serdal (87')
Nachmias (45+1')
Cohen (41')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!