MX23RW : Friday, May 24 02:56:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 19
Jan 30, 2024 at 5.45pm UK
Winner Stadium

M. Netanya
0 - 1
Bnei Sakhnin


Tzarfati (22'), Avraham (28'), Bilenkiy (82'), Jaber (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Hugy (51')
Drapic (0'), Soteriou (21'), Omeonga (75'), Abu Nil (78')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Maccabi Netanya and Bnei Sakhnin.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: M. Haifa 4-0 M. Netanya
Sunday, January 21 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Bnei Sakhnin 1-1 M. Petah Tikva
Sunday, January 21 at 5pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Netanya win with a probability of 49.35%. A win for Bnei Sakhnin had a probability of 25.55% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Netanya win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.45%) and 2-0 (8.87%). The likeliest Bnei Sakhnin win was 0-1 (7.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.93%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
Maccabi NetanyaDrawBnei Sakhnin
49.35% (0.013999999999996 0.01) 25.1% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 25.55% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Both teams to score 52.05% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.32% (0.051000000000002 0.05)50.67% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.42% (0.042999999999999 0.04)72.58% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Maccabi Netanya Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.45% (0.025999999999996 0.03)20.55% (-0.029 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.93% (0.041000000000004 0.04)53.07% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Bnei Sakhnin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.51% (0.024000000000001 0.02)34.49% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.79% (0.026 0.03)71.2% (-0.032000000000011 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Maccabi Netanya 49.35%
    Bnei Sakhnin 25.55%
    Draw 25.09%
Maccabi NetanyaDrawBnei Sakhnin
1-0 @ 11.21% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.45% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 8.87% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 4.98% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.68% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 2.65% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.97% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 1.85% (0.002 0)
4-2 @ 1.05% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 49.35%
1-1 @ 11.93% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.09% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.03% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 0.94% (0.003 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 7.55% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.36% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 4.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 2.26% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 1.78% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.43%
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 25.55%

Head to Head
Dec 2, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 6
Bnei Sakhnin
1-1
M. Netanya
Abuhatzera (85')
Hugy (7'), Keller (45+1'), Hilo (58'), Tadisa (88')
Khuri (81')
Azoulay (20')
Enow (36'), Zlatanovic (90')
Enow (49')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv35257373254882
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa35237575264974
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva351941254361861
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa35175134647-156
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina351111133842-444
6Bnei Sakhnin35915113545-1041
Relegation Round
1Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem33127143839-143
2Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva33117154457-1340
3Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya33115173648-1238
4Ashdod33910142945-1637
5Beitar JerusalemBeitar33118144540536
6Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera33106172849-2136
7Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv33810153551-1633
8Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva33412172551-2624
 
Regular Season
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv26195255203562
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa26176355183755
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva26154745192649
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2614573832647
5Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina2681082726134
6Bnei Sakhnin2671362631-533
7Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2687112833-531
8Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2686123148-1730
9Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2684142941-1228
10Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2684142138-1728
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2669112937-826
12Beitar JerusalemBeitar2686123434025
13Ashdod2657142042-2222
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva26310132039-1919


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!