MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 00:29:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 19
Jun 22, 2024 at 11am UK
SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium

Reysol
0 - 1
Hiroshima


Hosoya (81')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Vieira (33')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's J1 League clash between Kashiwa Reysol and Sanfrecce Hiroshima, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gamba Osaka 2-1 Reysol
Sunday, June 16 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 3-2 Hiroshima
Wednesday, June 19 at 11am in J1 League

We said: Kashiwa Reysol 1-3 Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Considering that Reysol have struggled for form recently and have lost their last three league fixtures, it is fair to say they could struggle on Saturday. Although opponents Hiroshima did lose last time out, they have still scored 15 goals in their last five league games and could prove to be too strong for their hosts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win with a probability of 43.46%. A win for Kashiwa Reysol had a probability of 30.04% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.85%) and 0-2 (7.89%). The likeliest Kashiwa Reysol win was 1-0 (8.96%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.59%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Sanfrecce Hiroshima in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Sanfrecce Hiroshima.

Result
Kashiwa ReysolDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
30.04% (3.764 3.76) 26.51% (0.26 0.26) 43.46% (-4.019 -4.02)
Both teams to score 50.89% (1.653 1.65)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.32% (0.97 0.97)53.68% (-0.966 -0.97)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.83% (0.81 0.81)75.17% (-0.806 -0.81)
Kashiwa Reysol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.43% (3.462 3.46)32.57% (-3.457 -3.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.89% (3.704 3.7)69.11% (-3.7 -3.7)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.48% (-1.498 -1.5)24.52% (1.502 1.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.01% (-2.154 -2.15)58.99% (2.16 2.16)
Score Analysis
    Kashiwa Reysol 30.04%
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima 43.45%
    Draw 26.5%
Kashiwa ReysolDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
1-0 @ 8.96% (0.493 0.49)
2-1 @ 7.06% (0.716 0.72)
2-0 @ 5.03% (0.703 0.7)
3-1 @ 2.64% (0.481 0.48)
3-0 @ 1.88% (0.409 0.41)
3-2 @ 1.86% (0.27 0.27)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 30.04%
1-1 @ 12.59% (0.16 0.16)
0-0 @ 7.99% (-0.307 -0.31)
2-2 @ 4.96% (0.302 0.3)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 11.22% (-0.96 -0.96)
1-2 @ 8.85% (-0.282 -0.28)
0-2 @ 7.89% (-1.057 -1.06)
1-3 @ 4.15% (-0.324 -0.32)
0-3 @ 3.7% (-0.683 -0.68)
2-3 @ 2.33% (0.044 0.04)
1-4 @ 1.46% (-0.185 -0.19)
0-4 @ 1.3% (-0.309 -0.31)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 43.45%

How you voted: Reysol vs Hiroshima

Kashiwa Reysol
0.0%
Draw
33.3%
Sanfrecce Hiroshima
66.7%
6
Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 11am
Gameweek 25
Reysol
0-0
Hiroshima
Hosoya (47'), Takamine (55')
Mar 19, 2023 5am
Aug 14, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 25
Reysol
2-3
Hiroshima
Muto (41'), Araki (48' og.)
Takahashi (13'), Mihara (86'), Kamijima (87')
Ben Khalifa (4'), Matsumoto (61'), Fujii (67')
Sasaki (77')
May 3, 2022 6am
Sep 18, 2021 10am
Gameweek 29
Reysol
0-3
Hiroshima

Richardson (52')
Vieira (31', 54', 60')
Araki (25')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!