MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 21:56:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Celta Vigo logo
La Liga | Gameweek 30
Mar 31, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio de Balaidos
Rayo Vallecano logo

Celta Vigo
0 - 0
Rayo Vallecano


Aspas (69'), Dominguez (83'), Perez (88')
FT

Chavarria (3'), Ciss (44'), Lopez (71')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Celta Vigo and Rayo Vallecano, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sevilla 1-2 Celta Vigo
Sunday, March 17 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Rayo Vallecano 2-0 Betis
Sunday, March 17 at 5.30pm in La Liga

We said: Celta Vigo 1-1 Rayo Vallecano

Four of the last six La Liga matches between these two sides have finished level, and we are predicting another stalemate on Sunday. Celta have only won three times at home in the league this season and might be forced to settle for a point against a team two spots and two points above them in the table. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Celta Vigo win with a probability of 45.47%. A draw had a probability of 28.1% and a win for Rayo Vallecano had a probability of 26.42%.

The most likely scoreline for a Celta Vigo win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.16%) and 2-1 (8.51%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.95%), while for a Rayo Vallecano win it was 0-1 (9.87%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
Celta VigoDrawRayo Vallecano
45.47% (0.405 0.41) 28.11% (0.050000000000001 0.05) 26.42% (-0.452 -0.45)
Both teams to score 44.25% (-0.429 -0.43)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.87% (-0.389 -0.39)61.12% (0.391 0.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.91% (-0.293 -0.29)81.08% (0.294 0.29)
Celta Vigo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.11% (0.027000000000001 0.03)26.89% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.79% (0.033999999999999 0.03)62.2% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Rayo Vallecano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.52% (-0.609 -0.61)39.48% (0.611 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.83% (-0.569 -0.57)76.17% (0.571 0.57)
Score Analysis
    Celta Vigo 45.47%
    Rayo Vallecano 26.42%
    Draw 28.09%
Celta VigoDrawRayo Vallecano
1-0 @ 13.94% (0.21 0.21)
2-0 @ 9.16% (0.146 0.15)
2-1 @ 8.51% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
3-0 @ 4.01% (0.066 0.07)
3-1 @ 3.73%
3-2 @ 1.73% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.32% (0.023 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.22% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 45.47%
1-1 @ 12.95% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 10.61% (0.15 0.15)
2-2 @ 3.96% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 28.09%
0-1 @ 9.87% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 6.02% (-0.108 -0.11)
0-2 @ 4.58% (-0.086 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.87% (-0.065 -0.07)
0-3 @ 1.42% (-0.051 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.23% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 1.44%
Total : 26.42%

How you voted: Celta Vigo vs Rayo Vallecano

Celta Vigo
53.3%
Draw
37.8%
Rayo Vallecano
8.9%
45
Head to Head
Dec 11, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 16
Rayo Vallecano
0-0
Celta Vigo
Valentin (68'), Lopez (73'), Ciss (83')
Mar 11, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 25
Celta Vigo
3-0
Rayo Vallecano
Aspas (51', 85'), Ciss (52' og.)
Nov 10, 2022 6pm
Feb 5, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 23
Celta Vigo
2-0
Rayo Vallecano
Mendez (12', 80')

Trejo (34'), Ciss (38')
Nov 1, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 12
Rayo Vallecano
0-0
Celta Vigo
Valentin (65'), Isi (69'), Iraola (90+2')
Galan (45'), Solari (51'), Mendez (69'), Fontan (70'), Tapia (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!