MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 10:59:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Girona logo
La Liga | Gameweek 26
Feb 26, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadi Municipal de Montilivi
Rayo Vallecano logo

Girona
3 - 0
Rayo Vallecano

Tsygankov (52'), Savio (90+1', 90+5')
Garcia (54'), Couto (85'), Savio (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Ciss (65'), Crespo (73'), Chavarria (75'), Perez (81')
Chavarria (76')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's La Liga clash between Girona and Rayo Vallecano, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Girona 2-0 Rayo Vallecano

Girona desperately need to bounce back from their successive defeats, and we are expecting the Catalan side to be victorious here. Rayo will have been boosted by their draw with Real Madrid, but Girona should have enough quality to pick up a much-needed three points on Monday night. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Girona win with a probability of 52.42%. A draw had a probability of 24.1% and a win for Rayo Vallecano had a probability of 23.47%.

The most likely scoreline for a Girona win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.69%) and 2-0 (9.24%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.45%), while for a Rayo Vallecano win it was 0-1 (6.77%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Girona would win this match.

Result
GironaDrawRayo Vallecano
52.42% (0.32100000000001 0.32) 24.11% (0.109 0.11) 23.47% (-0.431 -0.43)
Both teams to score 52.96% (-0.837 -0.84)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.59% (-0.872 -0.87)48.41% (0.87 0.87)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.45% (-0.8 -0.8)70.55% (0.79900000000001 0.8)
Girona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.56% (-0.209 -0.21)18.43% (0.207 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.4% (-0.35299999999999 -0.35)49.6% (0.351 0.35)
Rayo Vallecano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.93% (-0.861 -0.86)35.06% (0.858 0.86)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.19% (-0.911 -0.91)71.81% (0.90899999999999 0.91)
Score Analysis
    Girona 52.41%
    Rayo Vallecano 23.47%
    Draw 24.11%
GironaDrawRayo Vallecano
1-0 @ 10.92% (0.31 0.31)
2-1 @ 9.69% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.24% (0.208 0.21)
3-1 @ 5.46% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-0 @ 5.21% (0.082999999999999 0.08)
3-2 @ 2.86% (-0.089 -0.09)
4-1 @ 2.31% (-0.032 -0.03)
4-0 @ 2.2% (0.02 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.21% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 52.41%
1-1 @ 11.45% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
0-0 @ 6.46% (0.229 0.23)
2-2 @ 5.08% (-0.123 -0.12)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.11%
0-1 @ 6.77% (0.085 0.09)
1-2 @ 6% (-0.105 -0.11)
0-2 @ 3.55% (-0.038 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.1% (-0.087 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.77% (-0.086 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1.24% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 2.03%
Total : 23.47%

How you voted: Girona vs Rayo Vallecano

Girona
87.7%
Draw
10.4%
Rayo Vallecano
1.9%
154
Head to Head
Jan 17, 2024 8.30pm
Round of 16
Girona
3-1
Rayo Vallecano
Stuani (15', 19' pen.), Blind (26')
Stuani (45+2')
Nteka (36')
Nteka (45+2')
Nov 11, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 13
Rayo Vallecano
1-2
Girona
Garcia (5')
Garcia (44')
Dovbyk (42'), Savio (65')
Gutierrez (13'), Martin (73')
Mar 18, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 26
Rayo Vallecano
2-2
Girona
Isi (23'), Trejo (34')
Tsygankov (29', 52')
Dec 29, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 15
Girona
2-2
Rayo Vallecano
Castellanos (34' pen.), Saiz (75' pen.)
Camello (2'), Isi (62')
Jan 15, 2022 5.30pm
Round of 16
Girona
1-2
Rayo Vallecano
Espinosa (26')
Juanpe (18'), Martinez (79'), Moreno (90+7')
Martinez (90+8')
Guardiola (45+1', 48')
Suarez (26'), Catena (26'), Valentin (69'), Isi (90+4'), Comesana (90+6'), Trejo (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona32215667402768
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao321610652302258
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Real BetisBetis32121284038248
8Valencia32138113534147
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna32116153746-939
12Las PalmasLas Palmas32107153039-937
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14Rayo Vallecano32713122739-1234
15AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
16Celta Vigo32710153747-1031
17Mallorca31613122536-1131
18CadizCadiz32413152245-2325
19Granada3239203361-2818
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!