MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 20:34:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Sevilla logo
La Liga | Gameweek 29
Mar 17, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
Celta Vigo logo

Sevilla
1 - 2
Celta Vigo

En-Nesyri (18')
Acuna (29'), Ramos (29'), Navas (56'), Soumare (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Perez (72'), Strand Larsen (78')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Sevilla and Celta Vigo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Almeria 2-2 Sevilla
Monday, March 11 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Real Madrid 4-0 Celta Vigo
Sunday, March 10 at 5.30pm in La Liga

We said: Sevilla 2-1 Celta Vigo

This is a tough match to call, as Sevilla have struggled with consistency this season, and Celta will be hoping for a new manager bounce this weekend. We are expecting a tight match but believe that Sevilla will be able to navigate their way to an important three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sevilla win with a probability of 49.4%. A draw had a probability of 25.7% and a win for Celta Vigo had a probability of 24.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sevilla win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.32%) and 2-0 (9.27%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.19%), while for a Celta Vigo win it was 0-1 (7.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood.

Result
SevillaDrawCelta Vigo
49.4% (-0.86799999999999 -0.87) 25.7% (0.374 0.37) 24.91% (0.496 0.5)
Both teams to score 49.66% (-0.617 -0.62)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.48% (-1.052 -1.05)53.51% (1.054 1.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.97% (-0.897 -0.9)75.03% (0.89700000000001 0.9)
Sevilla Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.31% (-0.80199999999999 -0.8)21.69% (0.804 0.8)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.16% (-1.241 -1.24)54.83% (1.244 1.24)
Celta Vigo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.41% (-0.136 -0.14)36.59% (0.139 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.62% (-0.14 -0.14)73.37% (0.143 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Sevilla 49.39%
    Celta Vigo 24.91%
    Draw 25.69%
SevillaDrawCelta Vigo
1-0 @ 12.12% (0.2 0.2)
2-1 @ 9.32% (-0.103 -0.1)
2-0 @ 9.27% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-1 @ 4.75% (-0.171 -0.17)
3-0 @ 4.72% (-0.152 -0.15)
3-2 @ 2.39% (-0.095 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.81% (-0.112 -0.11)
4-0 @ 1.8% (-0.104 -0.1)
4-2 @ 0.91% (-0.06 -0.06)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 49.39%
1-1 @ 12.19% (0.16 0.16)
0-0 @ 7.93% (0.323 0.32)
2-2 @ 4.69% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 7.98% (0.296 0.3)
1-2 @ 6.13% (0.059 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.01% (0.134 0.13)
1-3 @ 2.06% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.57% (-0.03 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.34% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 24.91%

How you voted: Sevilla vs Celta Vigo

Sevilla
82.5%
Draw
15.9%
Celta Vigo
1.6%
63
Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 12
Celta Vigo
1-1
Sevilla
Starfelt (22')
Tapia (45')
Tapia (65')
En-Nesyri (84')
Soumare (28'), Rakitic (45'), Torres (65'), Gudelj (80'), En-Nesyri (89')
Apr 7, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 28
Sevilla
2-2
Celta Vigo
En-Nesyri (43'), Acuna (81')
Rodriguez (89'), Paciencia (90+3')
Dec 30, 2022 6.15pm
Gameweek 15
Celta Vigo
1-1
Sevilla
Veiga (33')
Salas (54')
Jan 22, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 22
Sevilla
2-2
Celta Vigo
Papu (71'), Torres (74')
Gudelj (83')
Cervi (37'), Aspas (40')
Cervi (23'), Suarez (31'), Tapia (66'), Murillo (76')
Oct 17, 2021 3.15pm
Gameweek 9
Celta Vigo
0-1
Sevilla

Mendez (2'), Aspas (88')
Mir (54')
Rakitic (11'), Navas (38'), Jordan (62')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!