MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 12:54:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Real Sociedad logo
La Liga | Gameweek 10
Oct 21, 2023 at 1pm UK
Reale Arena
Mallorca logo

Real Sociedad
1 - 0
Mallorca

Mendez (64')
Zubeldia (47'), Pacheco (71'), Mendez (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Copete (15'), Lato (41'), Sanchez (43'), Aguirre (90+6')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Real Sociedad and Mallorca, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mallorca 1-1 Valencia
Saturday, October 7 at 5.30pm in La Liga

We said: Real Sociedad 1-0 Mallorca

Despite their difficulties in terms of winning matches this season, Mallorca have proved difficult to beat, and this will not be a straightforward match for Real Sociedad. Nevertheless, we are expecting the home side to navigate their way to an important three points in Saturday's fixture. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Sociedad win with a probability of 55.84%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for Mallorca had a probability of 19.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Sociedad win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.75%) and 2-1 (9.61%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.46%), while for a Mallorca win it was 0-1 (6.84%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Real Sociedad in this match.

Result
Real SociedadDrawMallorca
55.84% (-0.0049999999999955 -0) 24.2% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 19.95% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 48.02% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.39%52.61% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.74%74.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Real Sociedad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.28% (-0.0039999999999907 -0)18.71% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.92% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)50.07% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Mallorca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.08% (0.0030000000000001 0)40.92% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.51% (0.0030000000000001 0)77.48% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Real Sociedad 55.84%
    Mallorca 19.95%
    Draw 24.2%
Real SociedadDrawMallorca
1-0 @ 12.83%
2-0 @ 10.75%
2-1 @ 9.61%
3-0 @ 6.01% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 5.37%
4-0 @ 2.52% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.4%
4-1 @ 2.25%
4-2 @ 1.01%
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 55.84%
1-1 @ 11.46%
0-0 @ 7.66% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-2 @ 4.29%
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 24.2%
0-1 @ 6.84%
1-2 @ 5.12%
0-2 @ 3.06% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.53%
2-3 @ 1.28% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.21%
Total : 19.95%

How you voted: Real Sociedad vs Mallorca

Real Sociedad
91.7%
Draw
8.3%
Mallorca
0.0%
48
Head to Head
Mar 12, 2023 1pm
Jan 17, 2023 6pm
Oct 19, 2022 7pm
Mar 2, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 21
Mallorca
0-2
Real Sociedad
Silva (35'), Merino (62')
Merino (52'), Remiro (75')
Oct 16, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 9
Real Sociedad
1-0
Mallorca
Lobete (90')
Munoz (14'), Portu (45+3')
Munoz (45+1')

Garcia (18'), Battaglia (42'), Rodriguez (45+3'), Rodriguez (85')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!