MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 09:42:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Bohemain FC
League of Ireland Premier | Gameweek 17
May 24, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Dalymount Park
St Patrick's Athletic

Bohemians
2 - 2
St Patrick's

Akintunde (40'), Grant (90+2')
Connolly (16'), Keita (42'), Kirk (45+9'), McManus (52'), Flores (69')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Forrester (28' pen.), Kavanagh (45+6')
Forrester (45+5'), Turner (45+8'), McLaughlin (64')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's League of Ireland Premier clash between Bohemians and St Patrick's Athletic, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sligo 0-3 Bohemians
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: St Patrick's 1-2 Shelbourne
Monday, May 20 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

We said: Bohemians 1-1 St Patrick's Athletic

There has actually only been one draw in the last nine league meetings between these two sides, but we can see the points being shared on Friday, as St Patrick's Athletic have enough quality to avoid defeat here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bohemians win with a probability of 41.79%. A win for St Patrick's Athletic had a probability of 31.8% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bohemians win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.73%) and 2-0 (7.42%). The likeliest St Patrick's Athletic win was 0-1 (9.04%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.56%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
BohemiansDrawSt Patrick's Athletic
41.79% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08) 26.41% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 31.8% (0.07 0.07)
Both teams to score 51.93% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.3% (-0.012 -0.01)52.7% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.66% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)74.34% (0.012 0.01)
Bohemians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.07% (-0.042999999999992 -0.04)24.93% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.44% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)59.55% (0.064 0.06)
St Patrick's Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.17% (0.039999999999992 0.04)30.83% (-0.038 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.9% (0.048000000000002 0.05)67.1% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Bohemians 41.78%
    St Patrick's Athletic 31.8%
    Draw 26.41%
BohemiansDrawSt Patrick's Athletic
1-0 @ 10.67% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.73% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.42% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.04% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.43% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.38% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-1 @ 1.4% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.19% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 41.78%
1-1 @ 12.56% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.68% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 5.14% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 0.93%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.41%
0-1 @ 9.04% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 7.39% (0.011 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.32% (0.014 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.9% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.09% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.01% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 31.8%

How you voted: Bohemians vs St Patrick's

Bohemians
65.0%
Draw
25.0%
St Patrick's Athletic
10.0%
20
Head to Head
Feb 23, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 2
St Patrick's
0-1
Bohemians

Keating (16'), Pitaluga (84'), Turner (90+10')
Flores (85' pen.)
Byrne (41'), Clarke (68'), Piszczek (90+11')
Oct 20, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 34
Bohemians
0-2
St Patrick's

McDonnell (30'), Kirk (62')
Doyle (59'), Carty (82')
Norman (28'), Curtis (39'), Kirk (41'), Nolan (90+5')
Aug 11, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 27
St Patrick's
0-0
Bohemians
McGrath (14'), Breslin (25'), Murphy (33'), Melia (90')
McDonnell (54'), Kirk (59'), Flores (90+2')
Apr 14, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 10
Bohemians
2-3
St Patrick's
McDonnell (14'), Williams (62')
Forrester (19'), McClelland (23'), Doyle (30')
Mar 10, 2023 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!