MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 01:36:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Sligo Rovers
League of Ireland Premier | Gameweek 3
Mar 1, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Showgrounds
Shelbourne

Sligo
0 - 1
Shelbourne


Wiggett (26'), Pijnaker (52'), Hartmann (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-1)
O'Sullivan (12')
Smith (22'), O'Sullivan (45'), Lunney (53'), Farrell (90+5')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between Sligo Rovers and Shelbourne.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sligo 0-0 Derry
Saturday, February 24 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 2-1 Shamrock
Friday, February 23 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shelbourne win with a probability of 39.29%. A win for Sligo Rovers had a probability of 31.31% and a draw had a probability of 29.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shelbourne win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.75%) and 1-2 (7.73%). The likeliest Sligo Rovers win was 1-0 (11.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.38%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 13.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Shelbourne in this match.

Result
Sligo RoversDrawShelbourne
31.31% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04) 29.4% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 39.29% (0.069000000000003 0.07)
Both teams to score 43.21% (0.055 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.42% (0.073 0.07)63.58% (-0.071999999999996 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.12% (0.053999999999998 0.05)82.88% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Sligo Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.1% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)36.9% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.31% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)73.68% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Shelbourne Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.47% (0.081000000000003 0.08)31.53% (-0.080000000000002 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.08% (0.093 0.09)67.92% (-0.090999999999994 -0.09)
Score Analysis
    Sligo Rovers 31.3%
    Shelbourne 39.28%
    Draw 29.39%
Sligo RoversDrawShelbourne
1-0 @ 11.59% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 6.67% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 5.78% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.22%
3-0 @ 1.92% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.28% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 31.3%
1-1 @ 13.38% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 11.63% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 3.85% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 29.39%
0-1 @ 13.42% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.75% (0.013 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.73% (0.014 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.98% (0.011 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.97% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.48% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 39.28%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 28
Sligo
0-1
Shelbourne

Liivak (10')
Coyle (40')
Coyle (50'), Griffin (71'), Smith (87'), Ross Wilson (90+2'), Wilson (90')
Jun 9, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Shelbourne
1-1
Sligo
Smith (4')
Boyd (20'), Quinn (51')
Morahan (34')
Mahon (45+3'), Fitzgerald (64'), Morahan (89')
May 13, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 15
Sligo
0-3
Shelbourne

Hutchinson (34'), Pijnaker (38'), Brannefalk (65')
Moylan (9', 41', 66')
Wilson (37'), Byrne (44'), Coyle (54')
Apr 10, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 9
Shelbourne
2-1
Sligo
Smith (52'), Mahon (58' og.)
Lafferty (36')
Sep 9, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 30
Shelbourne
0-2
Sligo
Liivak (24'), Keena (66')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shelbourne10631148621
2Derry CityDerry104421610616
3Bohemians105141212016
4Shamrock RoversShamrock9432149515
5St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's10424109114
6Sligo RoversSligo93331110112
7Waterford UnitedWaterford103341111012
8Galway United932456-111
9Drogheda UnitedDrogheda9153914-58
10DundalkDundalk10046316-134


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!