MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 08:49:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
St Patrick's Athletic
League of Ireland Premier | Gameweek 11
Apr 19, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Richmond Park

St Patrick's
1 - 1
Waterford

Kavanagh (65')
Melia (37'), Bolger (41'), Forrester (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Asamoah (13')
McCourt (29'), Long (30'), Asamoah (38'), McCormack (73')
Coverage of the League of Ireland Premier clash between St Patrick's Athletic and Waterford United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dundalk 0-0 St Patrick's
Friday, April 12 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Waterford 0-0 Galway United
Friday, April 12 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Patrick's Athletic win with a probability of 39.23%. A win for Waterford United had a probability of 33.18% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Patrick's Athletic win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.22%) and 2-0 (7.23%). The likeliest Waterford United win was 0-1 (10.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.02%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13% likelihood.

Result
St Patrick's AthleticDrawWaterford United
39.23% (0.00099999999999767 0) 27.59%33.18% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Both teams to score 48.72% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.03% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)56.97% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.13% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)77.87% (0.0030000000000001 0)
St Patrick's Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.7% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)28.3% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.98%64.02% (0.00099999999999056 0)
Waterford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.94% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)32.05% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.47% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)68.53% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    St Patrick's Athletic 39.23%
    Waterford United 33.17%
    Draw 27.59%
St Patrick's AthleticDrawWaterford United
1-0 @ 11.45%
2-1 @ 8.22% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.23%
3-1 @ 3.46%
3-0 @ 3.04%
3-2 @ 1.97% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.09%
4-0 @ 0.96%
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 39.23%
1-1 @ 13.02%
0-0 @ 9.07% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 4.68%
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.59%
0-1 @ 10.31%
1-2 @ 7.41%
0-2 @ 5.87%
1-3 @ 2.81% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.23%
2-3 @ 1.77%
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 33.17%

Head to Head
Mar 4, 2024 7.45pm
Gameweek 4
Waterford
3-1
St Patrick's
Amond (7', 41'), Asamoah (70')
Amond (56'), McDonald (77'), Power (81')
Breslin (34')
Lennon (56')
Nov 19, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 36
Waterford
0-0
St Patrick's
Milambo (76')
Hickman (55')
Aug 13, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 24
St Patrick's
2-1
Waterford
Smith (23'), Melvin-Lambert (58')
McCormack (45+3'), Barrett (55')
Quitirna (64' pen.)
O'Keeffe (28'), Nolan (51')
Jun 25, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
Waterford
1-1
St Patrick's
Griffin (35')
(26'), (58'), (82')
Smith (8')
Lewis (18')
Apr 20, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 6
St Patrick's
1-0
Waterford
Burns (3')

Martin (33'), O'Keeffe (48'), Mascoll (53'), Mutswunguma (67'), Waite (83'), Sobowale (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shelbourne189722012834
2Derry CityDerry188642516930
3Shamrock RoversShamrock187742718928
4Galway United16664119224
5Bohemians167271717023
6Waterford UnitedWaterford166462017322
7St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's185491620-419
8Sligo RoversSligo164661418-418
9Drogheda UnitedDrogheda163671726-915
10DundalkDundalk16268923-1412


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!