MX23RW : Monday, May 20 18:33:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Doncaster Rovers
League Two | Gameweek 35
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Keepmoat Stadium
AFC Wimbledon

Doncaster
1 - 0
AFC Wimbledon

FT(HT: 1-0)

Ogundere (28'), Little (46'), Tilley (55')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Doncaster Rovers and AFC Wimbledon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a AFC Wimbledon win with a probability of 37.02%. A win for Doncaster Rovers has a probability of 36.79% and a draw has a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an AFC Wimbledon win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.22%) and 0-2 (6.25%). The likeliest Doncaster Rovers win is 1-0 (9.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.45%).

Result
Doncaster RoversDrawAFC Wimbledon
36.79% (0.064 0.06) 26.19% (-0.012 -0.01) 37.02% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05)
Both teams to score 53.6% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.01% (0.056999999999995 0.06)50.99% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.15% (0.050000000000001 0.05)72.85% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Doncaster Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.14% (0.063000000000002 0.06)26.86% (-0.061 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.84% (0.082999999999998 0.08)62.16% (-0.080999999999996 -0.08)
AFC Wimbledon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.28% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)26.72% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.01% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)61.99% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Score Analysis
    Doncaster Rovers 36.79%
    AFC Wimbledon 37.02%
    Draw 26.19%
Doncaster RoversDrawAFC Wimbledon
1-0 @ 9.44% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-1 @ 8.19% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.2% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.59% (0.011 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.72% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.37% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.18% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 36.79%
1-1 @ 12.45%
0-0 @ 7.18% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.4% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.04% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 9.47% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.22% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.25% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
1-3 @ 3.61% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.75% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.38% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-4 @ 1.19% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 0.91% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 37.02%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 17
AFC Wimbledon
2-0
Doncaster
Al-Hamadi (45+2', 63')
Bugiel (23'), Lemonheigh-Evans (27'), Little (39'), Biler (56'), Bass (90+7')
Biler (72'), Bugiel (90+5')

Westbrooke (41'), Senior (45')
Mar 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 36
Doncaster
2-1
AFC Wimbledon
Biggins (27'), Miller (32')
Davison (18')
Aug 13, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 3
AFC Wimbledon
2-2
Doncaster
Young-Coombes (76', 84')
Maghoma (69'), Davison (86')
Rowe (86'), Williams (90+4')
Clayton (2'), Tomlin (39'), Anderson (56'), Williams (66')
Feb 26, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 36
AFC Wimbledon
2-2
Doncaster
Rudoni (23'), McCormick (49')
McCormick (39'), Marsh (90+1')
Rowe (63', 66')
Olowu (22'), Gardner (54'), Smith (79')
Aug 7, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 1
Doncaster
1-2
AFC Wimbledon
Seaman (46')
Assal (58'), McCormick (74')
Hartigan (32'), McCormick (75'), Guinness-Walker (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport462711896484892
4MK Dons462391483681578
5Doncaster RoversDoncaster46218177368571
6Crewe AlexandraCrewe461914136965471
7Crawley TownCrawley46217187367670
8BarrowBarrow461815136256669
9Bradford CityBradford461912156159269
10AFC Wimbledon4617141564511365
11Walsall461811176973-465
12Gillingham461810184657-1164
13Harrogate TownHarrogate461712176069-963
14Notts County46187218986361
15Morecambe461710196781-1458
16Tranmere RoversTranmere46176236770-357
17Accrington StanleyAccrington46169216371-857
18Newport CountyNewport46167236276-1455
19Swindon TownSwindon461412207783-654
20Salford City461312216682-1651
21Grimsby Town461116195774-1749
22Colchester UnitedColchester461112235980-2145
RSutton UnitedSutton46915225984-2542
RForest Green RoversForest Green46119264478-3442


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!