MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 20:22:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 15
Apr 14, 2024 at 12am UK
Estadio Hidalgo

Pachuca
0 - 1
Guadalajara


Almada (21'), Sanchez (29'), Berlanga (36')
Almada (0')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Berlanga (42' og.)
Sepulveda (20'), Perez (45'), Alvarado (50'), Beltran (73'), Sepulveda (80'), Rangel (86')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Pachuca and CD Guadalajara.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pachuca 2-1 Herediano
Thursday, April 11 at 1.15am in CONCACAF Champions League
Last Game: Guadalajara 3-2 Puebla
Sunday, April 7 at 2.05am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pachuca win with a probability of 51.4%. A win for CD Guadalajara had a probability of 25.21% and a draw had a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pachuca win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.35%) and 2-0 (8.27%). The likeliest CD Guadalajara win was 1-2 (6.41%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.94%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood.

Result
PachucaDrawCD Guadalajara
51.4% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 23.39% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 25.21% (0.004999999999999 0)
Both teams to score 57.24% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.34% (0.058999999999997 0.06)43.66% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.95% (0.057000000000002 0.06)66.05% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Pachuca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.96% (0.027999999999992 0.03)17.04% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.81% (0.043999999999997 0.04)47.19% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
CD Guadalajara Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69% (0.035000000000011 0.04)31% (-0.032999999999998 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.69% (0.039000000000001 0.04)67.31% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Pachuca 51.4%
    CD Guadalajara 25.21%
    Draw 23.39%
PachucaDrawCD Guadalajara
2-1 @ 9.69%
1-0 @ 9.35% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.27% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.71% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.88%
3-2 @ 3.35% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.53% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 2.16% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-2 @ 1.48% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.99%
Total : 51.4%
1-1 @ 10.94% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.67% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-0 @ 5.28% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.31% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 23.39%
1-2 @ 6.41% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 6.19% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.62% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 2.5% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.21% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 1.41%
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 25.21%

Head to Head
Sep 24, 2023 2am
Gameweek 9
Guadalajara
0-0
Pachuca
Sepulveda (90+8')
Moreno (66'), Barreto (89'), Cabral (90+8')
Feb 12, 2023 3.05am
Jul 31, 2022 3.05am
Gameweek 6
Guadalajara
0-0
Pachuca
Cisneros (22'), Orozco (38'), Sepulveda (45+2'), Ponce (59'), Alvarado (90+4')
Hernandez (34'), Almada (45+3'), Sanchez (61'), Chavez (63'), Isais (73')
Murillo (43'), Almada (90')
Jan 16, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 2
Pachuca
2-1
Guadalajara
Alfonso Guzman Guzman (20'), Gudino (38' og.)
Ibarra (41'), Aceves (84')
Almada (83')
Zaldivar (52' pen.)
Zaldivar (87')
Sep 19, 2021 3am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!